Notifications
Clear all

mk2 right autobeat button not flashing

12 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

good evening.

having sme problems whit my mk2. the right autobeat button is not flashing when a song is played. the left one works and if i disconnect and connect it all lights are working. i have the latest drivers and reinstalled them but no luck. any one got a clue what to do? 

6 Answers

Hello Jensen_sbp,

Which software do you use?
If it is VirtualDJ, which version of VirtualDJ?

6 Answers
Topic starter

It is virtual DJ 5.2

6 Answers
Topic starter

but is this just a led problem or does the button not work either?

please check the following link: http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=2&fid=28&pid=215&cid=6

😉 hope i helped

6 Answers

Jensen_sbp,

1) Are you in Mac OS or Windows (Vista, XP, 32-bit, 64-bit ...)?

2) How does the autobeat button flash in the DJ Console Edition of VirtualDJ instead of the pro version (VirtualDJ DJC 3.4 if you are in Windows)?

6 Answers
Topic starter

Hello again.

1) XP 32-bit
2) Will hook it up to my laptop when i come home tonight. I have the DJC 3.4 installed on that.

6 Answers
Topic starter

I have discovered the problem and it was the Midi mapper that didn´t work out whit VDJ5.2 i had an old midi mapper.

6 Answers
Topic starter

hello jensen_sbp,

which software do you use?
if it is virtualdj, which version of virtualdj?

Topic starter

it is virtual dj 5.2

Topic starter

but is this just a led problem or does the button not work either?

please check the following link: http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=2&fid=28&pid=215&cid=6

😉 hope i helped

Topic starter

jensen_sbp,

1) are you in mac os or windows (vista, xp, 32-bit, 64-bit ...)?

2) how does the autobeat button flash in the dj console edition of virtualdj instead of the pro version (virtualdj djc 3.4 if you are in windows)?

Topic starter

hello again.

1) xp 32-bit
2) will hook it up to my laptop when i come home tonight. i have the djc 3.4 installed on that.

Topic starter

i have discovered the problem and it was the midi mapper that didn´t work out whit vdj5.2 i had an old midi mapper.