pitch slider knobs

Notifications
Clear all

pitch slider knobs

10 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

where can i order a replacement plastic pitch slider knob for the rmx console?

5 Answers

Get in touch with technical support. I'm sure they'll be able to help you out.  Otherwise, places like The Source or other electronic stores might have suitable replacements. 

5 Answers
Topic starter

After reading so much on how the RMX was quality gear, I was disappointed when I took the unit out of the box and the pitch slider on one deck was not on correct and slanted to the right.  To make a long story short now I need a replacement plastic knob because the other one became broken as I tried to fix it.  Quality far less than my CDJ's but I have never owned a Hercules product in the past.  I would expect higher attention to detail out of the box.  The unit was purchased new.

5 Answers
Topic starter

so far not impressed with this unit.  i can see what people are saying that the hercules brand is more of "toy gear" and not pro quality.

5 Answers

Did it look like the boxe had been opened in anyway ( suspicious pieces of tape, etc) or was somehow damaged?

There is always the possibility that the retailler sent a return instead of a new unit, but a defective part out of the box in not a good sign, and definitely not what you should be receiving.

5 Answers
Topic starter

it came sealed in the box, along with the styrofoam in the case sealed... as far as i could see everything looked like it should.

5 Answers
Topic starter

get in touch with technical support. im sure theyll be able to help you out.  otherwise, places like the source or other electronic stores might have suitable replacements. 

Topic starter

after reading so much on how the rmx was quality gear, i was disappointed when i took the unit out of the box and the pitch slider on one deck was not on correct and slanted to the right.  to make a long story short now i need a replacement plastic knob because the other one became broken as i tried to fix it.  quality far less than my cdjs but i have never owned a hercules product in the past.  i would expect higher attention to detail out of the box.  the unit was purchased new.

Topic starter

so far not impressed with this unit.  i can see what people are saying that the hercules brand is more of "toy gear" and not pro quality.

Topic starter

did it look like the boxe had been opened in anyway ( suspicious pieces of tape, etc) or was somehow damaged?

there is always the possibility that the retailler sent a return instead of a new unit, but a defective part out of the box in not a good sign, and definitely not what you should be receiving.

Topic starter

it came sealed in the box, along with the styrofoam in the case sealed... as far as i could see everything looked like it should.