SUBJECTS >FORUM UK/US> HARDWARE > Next Version Wishlist?
Back to the topics REPLY

Next Version Wishlist?

Timmyg1978

7 Messages
Posted on 07/25/08 at 05:56:57
USA
  • DJ Console Rmx
  • VirtualDJ
I know this is VERY premature considering how new to the market the RMX is, but I do believe in looking forward. That being said, Jimmy & I were discussing a few things we'd like to see in future versions of the DJ Console series. A few things we discussed were a third set of outputs (for previewing samples in Virtual DJ), more backlit buttons (kill switches, effects, etc) and the option to use an external power supply. Something else I thought of that would be cool (though possibly costly) would be the ability to use it as a standalone mixer, for a couple reasons. A] It would allow us to use the external inputs with the more stable WDM drivers and B] In the event of a computer or software crash it would allow us to use external inputs while we reboot (a subject which came up on the hardware forums on virtualdj.com). Thoughts? Ideas?;^]

"One good thing about music, when it hits ya feel no pain, so hit me with music, brutalise me with music" ~ Bob Marley

Jimmy B

250 Messages
Posted on 08/11/08 at 16:17:41
UK
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • DJ Console Rmx
  • Deejay Trim 4&6
  • VirtualDJ
  • Cross

More pretty blue lights please, lol

Seriously I would like to see all the buttons to have backlit.

Also a External power supply source.

• MixVibes Forum Moderator and Beta Tester

Billylinoulis

1 Messages
Posted on 08/11/08 at 20:29:35
Greece
  • DJ Console MK2
  • VirtualDJ
I don't like the master fader between the two channel faders. I would like a knob for master. This would leave more space on the console. Also I would like 2 knobs to change the effects parameters on the controller not on the software and a touch pad for effects. That would be cool!!!