any inpulse 500 rep...

Notifications
Clear all

any inpulse 500 repair people in usa

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

im looking for someone to look at my 18 month old inpulse 500 in the usa. the left speaker our (both rca and 1/4) doe snot function. after 2 weeks of back and forth with hercules support in europe (uloading videos, pictures, i did open it up but all conenctions seem to be ok, according to hercules support), i was told its no longer under warranty and wished me good luck and told me there is nothing they can do.

before i start looking for someone who could check it/maybe fix it, i thought i would check here for any recommendations. i am based in montclair n j usa (near nyc).

thank you in advance, 

ritesh

ritesh

Hello,

Just to make sure (I guess the tech support already checked with you but I prefer to check twice than never), please confirm that
a) in macOS > Applications > Utilities > Audio MIDI Setup, the left and right sliders of DJC Inpulse 500 front outputs (1-2 channels) are set to the max
b) in your DJ app settings, for example in Djuced > Settings > Audio, the master output in not set as mono
c) if you use the Audio output Test embedded in Hercules DJ control panel in clicking on the speaker icon, when the speaker icon becomes green, you do not hear a sound in the left speaker.

The tech support is not only in Europe, there is (or was) also a team in Canada.

Topic starter

Hi there - thanks for the kind note -I will check one more time today. I sumbitted so much to Tech Support EU so want to ensure I did this too before responding

Thank you

RItesh

Hello Ritters,

Any piece of news?