SPARTE >FOREN UK/US> FIRST STEP IN COMPUTER DJING > Hercules Inpulse 200 - Spotify
Zurück zu den Themen ANTWORT

Hercules Inpulse 200 - Spotify

Isa1980

1 Nachrichten
Eingestellt von 03/22/20 an 11:27:49
Belgium
Hi

I have bought the Hercules Inpulse 200 for my son. Issue I have is that I can't connect our Spotify Premium with the Inpulse 200.
Is there a user friendly way of doing this? Ideally for free as I see that there are quite some expensive converters on the market?

Thanks already for your help, much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Isa

User Experience Team

1664 Nachrichten
Eingestellt von 03/22/20 an 12:15:24
Canada
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • DJControl Inpulse 500
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced
  • VirtualDJ
  • Serato
  • Traktor
Hello Isa,

Welcome on the forum.

To use Spotify Premium inside a DJ software, you need a DJ software supported by Spotify servic. Djuced, included in DJControl Inpulse 200, is not compatible with Spotify Premium: the streaming service supported Djuced 4 is Qobuz Premium.
The only DJ mix software supported by Spotify is djay from Algoriddim, and djay Pro supports DJControl Inpulse 200 in Windows/macOS/iOS, but Spotify has decided to become incompatible with any DJ software on July 1st. So you can use Spotify Premium in djay software with Inpulse 200, but it will last only until June 30th.
After June 30th, Spotify bans DJs apps, maybe because of the competition of more DJ-oriented streaming services as Beatport Link or SoundClound Go+, maybe for legal or business reasons.

If your question is not "can I play Spotify Premum inside my DJ software" but "can I play Spotify Premium player in the speakers connected to my DJControl Inpulse 200", the answer is yes, you must set DJControl Inpulse as default audio sound card in your computer. In Windows, this setting is enabled by default when you connect teh controller to the computer, in macOS, you have to click on Apple > System Preferences > Sound > Output Tab > and select "DJControl Inpulse 200" instead of "Internal speakers."

Fc Cola

1 Nachrichten
Eingestellt von 11/26/20 an 00:45:49
UK
Can YouTube Premium be used do you know? 

User Experience Team

1664 Nachrichten
Eingestellt von 11/27/20 an 12:38:34
Canada
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • DJControl Inpulse 500
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced
  • VirtualDJ
  • Serato
  • Traktor
Hello FC Cola,

Welcome on the forum.
I am sure Djuced does not support Youtube Premium streaming, I do not know if some DJ software may support, I need to check. 

Sityi

105 Nachrichten
Eingestellt von 12/30/20 an 10:00:01
Hungary
  • DJControl Inpulse 200
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • DJControl Inpulse 500
  • DJControl Starlight
  • Djuced
  • Serato
  • djay Pro
This is the latest list I found is this. And may I add that our beloved Djuced supports Beatport, Beatsource and Qobuz.