ZOEKEN

THEMA'S >FORUMS IT> HARDWARE > problema con casse xps101 amplificatore fischia
Terug naar de onderwerpen BEANTWOORDEN

problema con casse xps101 amplificatore fischia

marco toone

4 Berichten
Gepost op 06/01/18 aan 12:22:40
Italy
Ciao a tutti, premetto che non conosco bene questa marca. Ho preso circa 2 anni fa le casse hercules xps101 perchè suonavano benissimo. Non le ho usate tanto ma adesso appena accendo fanno un rumore basso e vibrante tipo interferenza e devo spegnere subito. non me ne intendo ma credo sia l'amplificatore, qualcuno ne sa qualcosa? dove posso mandare a riparare dato che non sono casse economiche e vorrei tenerle? Grazie a chi mi risponde.

User Experience Team

682 Berichten
Gepost op 06/01/18 aan 16:45:02
Canada
  • P32 DJ
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • DJControl Air+
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced®
  • VirtualDJ®
  • Serato®
  • Traktor®
Hello Marco,

I have transfered your question to the technical support guys, as I do not know XPS 101 speakers.

What I have experienced on active speakers is that often, if you hear a low interference as soon as you switch on the speakers, the interference is the noise of the power adapter glued or screwed to the speaker/subwoofer casing, vibrating because it have moved after a shock.
So I suggest, if you can, to remove the subwoofer rear panel, check the power supply inside, check if it moves, and if it moves, refix it with a screw or glue.
Be careful not to touch the power supply inside when the power is on, since it may be very hot.

marco toone

4 Berichten
Gepost op 06/01/18 aan 17:35:38
Italy
VERIFIED EVERYTHINK BUT I HAVE NOT SOLVED......

User Experience Team

682 Berichten
Gepost op 06/02/18 aan 15:29:44
Canada
  • P32 DJ
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • DJControl Air+
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced®
  • VirtualDJ®
  • Serato®
  • Traktor®
Hi Marco,

1) If you did remove the subwoofer rear panel, so that you can see the power supply, when you tested power on, did you check whether the interference noise you could hear comes from the power supply or the subwoofer driver?

2) Please detail your answers: we cannot see anythink of what you do, so when your description is only 2 words long ("VERIFIED EVERYTHING"), it is not precise enough for anybody on the forum to know what you did and what you saw or heard,

3) Also remember than on forums typing full sentences in capital letters means shouting, so as I do not think you wanted to shout, I answer, but otherwise I would not answer anymore.

marco toone

4 Berichten
Gepost op 06/04/18 aan 11:01:05
Italy
Sorry , i did no know the text. this is the link of video, i make to understand the problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSP1_0XRB6o&feature=youtu.be

User Experience Team

682 Berichten
Gepost op 06/05/18 aan 14:28:15
Canada
  • P32 DJ
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • DJControl Air+
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced®
  • VirtualDJ®
  • Serato®
  • Traktor®
Hello,

I am not sure you have understood what I mean: did you dissassemble the rear panel of the subwoofer (I mean remove the screws, and see the inside of the subwoofer, to see the inside, as hereafter?

marco toone

4 Berichten
Gepost op 06/05/18 aan 17:11:24
Italy
this is a link for photos of dissassemble.

https://imageshack.com/user/marco.zanatta3

User Experience Team

682 Berichten
Gepost op 06/11/18 aan 11:16:29
Canada
  • P32 DJ
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • DJControl Air+
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced®
  • VirtualDJ®
  • Serato®
  • Traktor®
Hello Marco,

Thanks, sorry I had not seen this link earlier, I check and come back to you.