ZOEKEN

THEMA'S >FORUMS UK/US> SOFTWARE > [SOLVED]Tracks that do not stay analyzed ?
Terug naar de onderwerpen BEANTWOORDEN

[SOLVED]Tracks that do not stay analyzed ?

User Experience Team

930 Berichten
Gepost op 06/19/19 aan 19:53:58
Canada
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced®
  • VirtualDJ®
  • Serato®
  • Traktor®
Hello,

OK, so you are not administrator on your Windows 7 PC (I have just asked the forum administrator to write Windows 7 in your profile ).

Please
1) Install Djuced 4.0.7, released today here
2) Check if your audio files are stored in your user folder (in C:\Users\YourName\Music)  and subfolders since, if you are not administrator of your Windows, and if Djuced add tags in audio files Windows considers as not belonging to you, Windows may restore the audio files in their former status at the end of your session of Windows.

It is unlikely you have filled your library as the library size limit is a big figure, I do not remember it but it is over over 100 000 tracks.

The function to automatically remove doubles from library is not in Djuced 4, but should be included this year.
To remove a file from the library, select the file, right click on it > Files operations > Remove.
To select several files together:
- to select a full list of files from one start file to an end file, click on the first file with your mouse, then press Shift and keep Shift pressed down, and select the end file with your mouse: the list is selected
- to select several files, but not a full list:  press on Ctrl, keep it pressed down, and select each file with your mouse, and when you have finished, release the Ctrl key.

googoo ga joob

8 Berichten
Gepost op 06/21/19 aan 12:01:14
France
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • Djuced®
Good news i downloaded new version dejuced 4.0.7 and everything works fine. Thanks for your help

User Experience Team

930 Berichten
Gepost op 06/21/19 aan 14:43:13
Canada
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced®
  • VirtualDJ®
  • Serato®
  • Traktor®