ZOEKEN

THEMA'S >FORUMS UK/US> SOFTWARE > [SOLVED]Tracks that do not stay analyzed ?
Terug naar de onderwerpen BEANTWOORDEN

[SOLVED]Tracks that do not stay analyzed ?

googoo ga joob

8 Berichten
Gepost op 06/11/19 aan 18:13:57
France
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • Djuced®
hi i have one folder witch does not want to behave properly , every time eye analize the trax it works fine but if i go back to it later after turning off computer and rebooting they are no longer anerlized ? same if i choose anerlize and put into playlists ?
any ideas

User Experience Team

892 Berichten
Gepost op 06/12/19 aan 10:51:36
Canada
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • P32 DJ
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced®
  • VirtualDJ®
  • Serato®
  • Traktor®
Hello,

1) Can you check the location of these tracks?
If they are stored in the User > Music folder of another User than you else (C:\Users\otheruser\Music), then you may not have the right to modifiy these music files, so that at the end of the Windows session, the tags you have changed are deleted and the tracks analyse is lost. A possible solution would be to duplicate these audio files in another folder, not in a folder belonging to this other user.

2) It would be easier to helps you if you could
a) complete your profile in "My Space"> "My Profile" http://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/informations/
  - In "Hercules equipment in use", please check the name of your Dj controller,
  - In "Software in use", please check the name of your DJ software,
  - In "Describe your equipment": describe your computer brand and model, CPU, quantity of RAM, version of Windows or macOS, version of DJConsole Series driver package (for example 2019_HDJS_1), the version number of your DJ software, for exemple Djuced 4.0.6.
b) describe your problem with more detail:
- does it occur with all files of this folder or only to some files?
- Were these files already tagged (showing another BPM rate before being loaded an analyzed)?
- What is/are the format(s) of these files (for example MP3 192kbps)?
- Do these files come from iTunes?

3) There is a forum in french here, so if you are French and use a french Windows, I suggest you start the discussion there, since we moderate also the french forum, and it may be easier for you to say the appropriate Windows french terms rather than translating these terms in english, and, even if they are a good translation, the english menus may have been translated differently.

googoo ga joob

8 Berichten
Gepost op 06/14/19 aan 18:00:16
France
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • Djuced®
Hi i have put my info in my profile, the problem happens with all files in folder format is wav , file are downloaded from youtube and then coverted to wav, i have many before that have given no problem, is it possible song library is full up ? files were not tagged before i am english so prefere to post in english any light on this problem will be much appriciated 

thanks Roger

googoo ga joob

8 Berichten
Gepost op 06/14/19 aan 18:04:17
France
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • Djuced®
I checked the location of files they are the same as my files that work perfectly on dejuced C:\Users\ASUS\Music\house dijon 2   

googoo ga joob

8 Berichten
Gepost op 06/14/19 aan 19:43:21
France
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • Djuced®
sorry windows 7

User Experience Team

892 Berichten
Gepost op 06/15/19 aan 13:54:09
Canada
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • P32 DJ
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced®
  • VirtualDJ®
  • Serato®
  • Traktor®
Hello,

Thank you for this information.

1. Please check the files whose tags are lost are not read-only files (in Windows explorer, check the file property and make sure the Read-Only attribute is not checked.
If it is checked, please uncheck it.

2) If the files you whose tag update is lost fter a session are not read only files, pleasedo the following test:
- take 2 audio files of the same format, one whose tag update is saved, one whose tag update is lost.
- make a copy of these 2 audio files, in another folder, and rename these files 1.wav and 2.wav
- import 1.wav and 2.wav in DJUCED, and change some of their tages in Djuced (for example, change manually the BPM tag).
- leave Djuced, close Windows and switch off the PC, reboot and restart Windows, restart Djuced
- and check the status of these 2 files 1.Wav and 2.Wav, are their tag updates still valid?

googoo ga joob

8 Berichten
Gepost op 06/16/19 aan 21:28:11
France
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • Djuced®
OK i did as you said the result was very strange the first file wav1 which is normaly good no problem did not stay saved, lost its tag ? the second file wav2  which normaly looses its tag kept its tag ? what is going on ? i also tried to make a playlist of this with this two file folder and it was not there when i rebooted dejuiced ?

User Experience Team

892 Berichten
Gepost op 06/17/19 aan 10:51:51
Canada
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • P32 DJ
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced®
  • VirtualDJ®
  • Serato®
  • Traktor®
Hello,

1) Please make sure you log on your PC with an administrator, to prevent Windows from deleting what you change at the end of the session. Are the tracks stored on your local hard disk?

2) Djuced will release an update 4.0.7 fixing some tags issues this week, so you should update Djuced this thursday.

3) But I am not sure your tag issue is related to the tag issue fixed in next version of Djuced.
I have sent you an invitation here, please
- accept it,
- upload a WAV file on which you have tagging problem on Wetransfer free service,
- email me the wetransfer link of this file via the forum private messaging system.

googoo ga joob

8 Berichten
Gepost op 06/17/19 aan 21:34:41
France
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • Djuced®
yes they are stored on internal hard drive, how do i log on to administrator ? are you talking about the forum or when i am using impulse 300 and dejuiced software

User Experience Team

892 Berichten
Gepost op 06/18/19 aan 16:53:30
Canada
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • P32 DJ
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced®
  • VirtualDJ®
  • Serato®
  • Traktor®
Hello,

No, I don't ask if you are administrator of the forum, I ask if you are administrator of your Windows.
To know it:
- click on Windows flag on the bottom left of the screen > Settings >
- Click on Accounts

- You see your account and if you are administrator of your Windows, it is written :Administrator

D
o you read Administor on your Windows 10 account?

googoo ga joob

8 Berichten
Gepost op 06/19/19 aan 11:55:31
France
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • Djuced®
i have windows 7, it is in standard account, i am not questioning your knowlege but it recomends staying in standard ?
please can you also answer my question is it possible i have filled my library ? how to delete doubles from library ?