problema con dj con...

Notifications
Clear all

problema con dj control air e djuced18

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

ciao a tutti ho un problema con il mio controller hercules dj control air e djuced 18°.
a volte quando suono, dopo circa unora o poco più, capita che il programma si blocca qualche istante e poi manda le tracce al massimo dei bpm (scorrono velocissime) e non ho modo di recuperare in alcun modo la situazione se non chiudendo e riaprendo il programma. 
come posso risolvere questo problema? 
grazie! 

eng:

hi everyone i have a problem with my controller hercules dj control air and djuced 18 °.
sometimes when im playing music on it, after about an hour or so, happens that the program freezes for a few moments and then sends the tracks to the maximum of bpm (fast running) and i have no way of recovering the situation in any way if not closing and i reopen the program.
how can i solve this problem? 
thank you!

Hello,

1) As you meet any technical problem, please fill your profile in clicking on "My Space"> "My Profile"
https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/informations/
You have 3 fields to list your equipment:
- In "Hercules equipment in use", please check your Dj controller, DJControl Air,
- In "Software in use", check your DJ software, Djuced,
- In "Describe your equipment": describe your computer brand and model, CPU, quantity of RAM, version of Windows or Mac OS (for example Windows 10 Family, release 1607, 64-bit), version of DJConsole Series driver package (as 2016_HDJS_3), version of DJ software (for example Djuced 18
1.0.102).

2)  Please follow the optimization guidelines for Windows, here:
https://support.hercules.com/it/kb/1001-it/
If you still get this issue which you have followed Windows optimization guidelines, can you check if placing a USB hub powered by a power adapter between your computer USB port and your DJ Control Air solves the issue?

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Tableau Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;