ZOEKEN

THEMA'S >FORUMS UK/US> SOFTWARE > [SOLVED] problem Dj 4Set Windows does not recognize it
Terug naar de onderwerpen BEANTWOORDEN

[SOLVED] problem Dj 4Set Windows does not recognize it

changosabio

4 Berichten
Gepost op 04/13/17 aan 20:26:13
Mexico
New to the forum, I hope I can help.
I have a 4set dj after updating firmware is no longer recognized by windows (lenovo windows 10 64bits) with virtual dj LE that the computer brings, it is worth mentioning that it was using it with old firmware and it worked great only that it updated automatically and from there stopped working , Just turn on the talkover button try to force the load as you mark the pdf of support leaving the button pressed but nothing, I was reading something similar to mk2 and is arranged loading the eeprom again, could I get the hex file, to load the eeprom .
Beforehand thank you very much.
regards

User Experience Team

192 Berichten
Gepost op 04/14/17 aan 17:18:58
Canada
  • P32 DJ
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • DJControl Air+
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced®
  • VirtualDJ®
  • Serato®
  • Traktor®
Hello,

I have sent you an invitation on
https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/friends/

Please accept it and send me a message on the private messaging area asking for the DJ4Set last firmware file to burn on an eeprom burner.

PS: In the future, if you get a proposal to burn your firmware via the USB, either refuse or make sure you have a USB hub powered by a power adapter before accepting, and you probably have a weak USB bug power.

changosabio

4 Berichten
Gepost op 04/26/17 aan 16:46:15
Mexico
Problem solved.

Thanks for the help and the .BIN file, at last I was able to burn the eeprom 24c64 already installed on the computer recognized instantly and is already working super good.
Thank you for the time you take to advise us.