effects with vdj ot...

Notifications
Clear all

effects with vdj other than console

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hey, i already had vdj 5.2 installed and i just got my rmx. i can use everything but the 6x6 effects are not configured correctly. 1 and 2 are loop in and loop out instead of 1 and 4. 4 and 5 dont do anything. i tried changing them by using the djc skin but it doesnt do anything, it doesnt change them. when i open vdj c i could change it and they work find. does any body know how to fix it on a version that is not console. thanks

2 Answers

This is a known issue with 5.2 . Simply download and install the update 5.2.1

2 Answers
Topic starter

thank you for the answer again. i fixed the issue. i did two things, i dont know what fixed it.  actually 3. downloaded the new drivers from the website, downloaded the new vdj djc version 5.2.1 and downloaded some new skins that have up to 8 effects on the face. using that skin i configured the effects and now i can use it with my pr version. thannk you for the help again.

2 Answers
Topic starter

this is a known issue with 5.2 . simply download and install the update 5.2.1

Topic starter

thank you for the answer again. i fixed the issue. i did two things, i dont know what fixed it.  actually 3. downloaded the new drivers from the website, downloaded the new vdj djc version 5.2.1 and downloaded some new skins that have up to 8 effects on the face. using that skin i configured the effects and now i can use it with my pr version. thannk you for the help again.