Notifications
Clear all

cue question

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i just recieved my rmx this weekend cool , on this system can you jump back to your cue point whenever you want? on my old bcd2000 i was able to hit the cue button and it would hop back each time , is this possible with the rmx? thanks

2 Answers
Topic starter

Hey B...

The RMX - is great and sweet...
You will enjoy it..

Yep, Just use the stop button, to change between the cue point.

when ever your track is playing - the cue will mark the cue point.
when ever your track is stop - the cue will be back to the cue point and play it - as long as you pressing the cue.

stop the track - every time you press the stop again, you will go for differnt cue point,
(you can make more then one - using the software).

to jump for a cue point while your track is playing, you will have to press - Stop - and then paly...

Enjoy...

This is how I understand it...
Does Anyone has differnt toghout ?

2 Answers
Topic starter

Got it thanks , and with the virtual dj upgrade the have a button you can set for 2 different ones woop woop!!

2 Answers
Topic starter

hey b...

the rmx - is great and sweet...
you will enjoy it..

yep, just use the stop button, to change between the cue point.

when ever your track is playing - the cue will mark the cue point.
when ever your track is stop - the cue will be back to the cue point and play it - as long as you pressing the cue.

stop the track - every time you press the stop again, you will go for differnt cue point,
(you can make more then one - using the software).

to jump for a cue point while your track is playing, you will have to press - stop - and then paly...

enjoy...

this is how i understand it...
does anyone has differnt toghout ?

Topic starter

got it thanks , and with the virtual dj upgrade the have a button you can set for 2 different ones woop woop!!