any news on a updat...

Notifications
Clear all

any news on a update for the drivers for the rmx

12 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

has hercules got any plans on a update for the drivers for the rmx soon, we are havin alot of sound issues with virtualdj, the virtualdj dev team are looking into it.

wondered if hercules is

6 Answers
Topic starter

Well is there any news?  Wink

6 Answers

Well, every new console needs a driver... so with the new DJ Control Steel on it's way, you can expect a new version fairly soon. It will support the new one and obviously include improvements for all the others.

6 Answers
Topic starter

Thanks DJ Phatso, looking forward to them,

Hope the the new driver package will finially sort the RMX, not for me (I lovin' it with VirtualDJ 5.2.1) but for other users.

6 Answers
Topic starter

VirtualDJ 5.2.1 is already "ready" for new Hercules Steel Fico

6 Answers
Topic starter

Thanks Team for the latest Driver package

Seems like the RMX is alot better now Laughing

6 Answers
Topic starter

i had some sounds problems (saturation) after i formated, but it seems to be better with these new drivers ! <3 RMX

6 Answers
Topic starter

well is there any news?  wink

Topic starter

well, every new console needs a driver... so with the new dj control steel on its way, you can expect a new version fairly soon. it will support the new one and obviously include improvements for all the others.

Topic starter

thanks dj phatso, looking forward to them,

hope the the new driver package will finially sort the rmx, not for me (i lovin it with virtualdj 5.2.1) but for other users.

Topic starter

virtualdj 5.2.1 is already "ready" for new hercules steel fico

Topic starter

thanks team for the latest driver package

seems like the rmx is alot better now laughing

Topic starter

i had some sounds problems (saturation) after i formated, but it seems to be better with these new drivers ! <3 rmx