dj console 4-mx eep...

Notifications
Clear all

dj console 4-mx eeprom file

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello! im trying to recover a 4mx dj console.
i already have found both the software, the onboard chip and the usb eeprom programmer

all im lacking is the .bin file to flash.

thank you all for the help!

Hello,

Happy New Year and welcome on the forum.

Please
1) accept my invitation on My Space > My Friends so that I can send you a private message
2) and send me a private message with a copy of your previous message (when people just accept my invitation a few weeks after I sent my invitation, it is late so I do not remember my invitation and for which hardware the person needed a bin file).

If you DJ Console 4-Mx was bricked during a firmware update, OK you need to go through the full process of updating firmware on an eeprom burner, but if your DJ Console 4-Mx stopped working without an issue of firmware update, the cause of the problem may be unrelated with the firmware so that a firmware update will not solve your issue.

Topic starter

Hello everyone,from Italy

I'm tryng to restore my 4-mx black edition because like some other peoples I had the problem, during a new installation on a different Pc , with the firmware update that is resulted not completed for Web problems and the result is that now my consolle is not recognised from any other Pc.
I would be very grateful if you could give me the procedure to disassemble the console and the files to use during eeprom programmation by the eeprom burner.

Hello Ceo,

I have sent you on My Space > Message the 1-week link to download the files on wetransfer.
Good luck!