universal dj - filt...

Notifications
Clear all

universal dj - filter knob ? - coming from virtual dj pro

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

coming from pioneer and virtual dj used to a filter knob to filter in/out technique..    problem 1 is my laptop is 14in so i can use to learn on big monitor but still i dont see anything exect in fx   hi or low filter but the knob in software djuced 40,
1. named "filter" does not move nor is a knob on the controller...  how can i control filter from my unversal dj controller ?
i still use virtual dj, but i think djuced has more to offer . so even in djuced 4.1  i dont see a mapping to a knob on the controller
2. also  would be nice if someone was able to help me map a knob in virutal dj to filter

Hello,

In Djuced 40 and in VirtualDJ, when Universal DJ pads are set in cue mode, keep the Shift button pressed down and turn the rotary encoder close to the pads to control the filter.

Topic starter

Thanks you mean the rotary encorder is the same one that controls volume if I don't press the shift button down ?

I tried in virtual dj but does working with factory defaults for Universal DJ maybe is update ?

UPDATE in Virtual DJ I found it, under FX  the Last button is assigned to FILTER when you press FX then PAD 8  then the control works as filter

That button does control the CUE volume in djuced but not in VirtualDJ Pro (I have license) how could I get that to work ? 
thanks

Hello,

Sorry, indeed there was a change on the factory mapping in VirtualDJ.
About the Cue volume, I do not see precisely what you mean:
- do you want to control the headphones volume,
- or do you want to control the deck gain?