Gepost op 09/12/17 aan 10:17:53
Italy
  • DJControl Air for iPad
  • Djuced®

Hello folks!

I'm new on the forum..
I have been using the device for a couple of months with win 10 on a
asus notebook with 8gb ram.
I don't use with an ipad (I don't have one but doesn't matter)
He never gave me problems but yesterday night, the console and the
djuced18 software "crashed" together (after pressing on one of the 4
pads on the right deck). Since then, my pc does not recognize
the console (even another desktop PC of mine does not recognize it),
the ignition lights don't turn on, and the PC doesn't recognize the
console like if I did not insert anything..
Please help me, in the forum I found many answers, but also trying to
reinstall software and drivers the result does not change.
I'll wait your feedback!

thanks guys

DaGNU

11 Berichten
Gepost op 09/12/17 aan 13:44:29
Germany
  • DJControl Air+
  • DJControl Instinct
  • DJ Console Mk4
  • DJ Control AIR
  • DJControl Air S Series
  • VirtualDJ®
Hello,

I think there is a Problem with the internal Firmware from the Controller. For a few weeks i got the same problem and it was the internal firmware from the controller. i resolved the problem with jtag. i connect my raspberrypi with openocd and flashed the firmware back in the device. 

do you have experience with jtag?

greetz

BRIGA

10 Berichten
Gepost op 09/12/17 aan 22:43:04
Italy
  • DJControl Air for iPad
  • Djuced®
Hi DaGNU, thanks for your answer!
I really cannot understand how this appens, I use the device normally and after a pression on a pad the console stop working..
Did you have the same problem? Great!
I never heard about jtag so I don't have any experience with that..
I just read a couple of things on the web and looks hard for me.. :/ but please, show me a solution to use it and i will make a try for solve this problem!

thank you again for your support!

User Experience Team

386 Berichten
Gepost op 09/13/17 aan 10:56:32
Canada
  • P32 DJ
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • DJControl Air+
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced®
  • VirtualDJ®
  • Serato®
  • Traktor®
Hello Briga,

I suggest you contact Hercules Technical Support:
- either online at https://support.hercules.com/it/contact-it/
- on on phone at 800035261.

1) Have the the PC and DJControl Air with you when you call so that they can make you run some test.

2) Precise the version of the drivers you have installed (is it 2016_HDJS_3?)

3) Precise the complete name and model of the Asus Notebook (if you do not write this essential information, nobody may help you on any forum),

4) you should fill your profile,
- with the field of your controller name (PERIFERICHE HERCULES UTILIZZATE = DJ Control AIR or DJControl Air for iPad)
- and describe your computer equipment in the field DESCRIVI LE TUE PERIFERICHE: computer brand, model, number, display size, type of USB port, version of Windows 10 - for example Windows 10 family Edition 64-bit release 1703)

5) Describe which version of Djuced 18 you have installed: (is it Djuced 18 1.0.102) / If you had a previous Djuced (Djuced or Djuced 18) version, did you fully uninstall it with Windows uninstall program (1 / Click on Windows logo > 2 Click Settings > 3 Click System on the Settings menu > 4 Select Apps & features from the left panel > 5 select Djuced 18  > 6 Click the Uninstall button that appears)

6) And check if your USB plug is not damaged: if the USB connector is damaged, the controller cannot be detected.

PS: the jtag reported by Dagnu is a connector someone can reach after disassembling the controller. Prior to trying such a complicated process, you should try calling the technical support.

BRIGA

10 Berichten
Gepost op 09/13/17 aan 11:34:40
Italy
  • DJControl Air for iPad
  • Djuced®
Hi ux team!thanks for your answer!I already sent a couple of email but i never had an answer from them and also the phone assistance doesn't work here in italy..my usb is working well..I also tried twice to disinstall software and drivers but still not recognize the insertion of the device..
Please show me a solution..I don't have an idea of jtag and I would like to understand the problem before make something wrong...

User Experience Team

386 Berichten
Gepost op 09/13/17 aan 12:24:53
Canada
  • P32 DJ
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • DJControl Air+
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced®
  • VirtualDJ®
  • Serato®
  • Traktor®
Hello,

Please take more time to answer
1) read the complete message I have posted
2) and include the technical information I ask for in your answer.

3) Hercules technical support messaging address
https://support.hercules.com/it/contact-it/
is not an email, please make sure you post there the detailed technical information.
You are the only person in front of your computer, nobody may guess the technical information you do not write.
I do not work in Hercules Support, so I cannot guess if you have sent the technical information on the website https://support.hercules.com/it/contact-it/, but if there is no technical data on the computer, it limits the help they can provide.

4) Please read my message up to the end, and precise your COMPLETE computer configuration.
- computer information: brand + model + version, USB speed + CPU
- operating system: built number, for example Windows 10 Family Version 1703
- version number of Djuced 18
- did you uninstall the previous version of Djuced before using the last version of Djuced 18?
- and please check the USB connector.

5) Please stop talking of jtag, it is the end of an electronic disassembling process, and it is not relevant to do it before completing a complete technical diagnostic on the device.

If you cannot write the technical information on your computer I ask for, please ask someone who understands computing to write this technical information about your computer in your profile > field DESCRIVI LE TUE PERIFERICHE.

BRIGA

10 Berichten
Gepost op 09/13/17 aan 18:34:35
Italy
  • DJControl Air for iPad
  • Djuced®

Hi UX team,
I just filled my profile with all the details that you ask for, here below:
notebook asus F550C intel core i7-3637u cpu @ 2.00ghz 2.50 ghz
ram 8gb
display 15.6"
USB 3.0 10X speed
Win10 home 64bit release 1703
DJUCED 18.ink 1.0.90 build4194
driver: 2016_HDJS_3

The bad fact happens with the old version of DJUCED that I had (I don't know how was sorry) but was the one on the cdrom, I don't have here (I'm not at home) and after the bad fact I tried to download the last version without installing the old one, like:
when you open the program and there's a question: download the last version? yes..that's it.

My usb door si not damaged (both of them).

User Experience Team

386 Berichten
Gepost op 09/14/17 aan 16:37:37
Canada
  • P32 DJ
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • DJControl Air+
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced®
  • VirtualDJ®
  • Serato®
  • Traktor®
Hello Briga,

1) Thank you for this piece of information.
I check if I can find a PC close from this one to try to duplicate your configuration.

2) Please try on your side the following test

a) if you connect a USB hub which has a power adaptor between your computer and your DJ Control Air, no light on DJ Control Air light on?

2) If you press simutaneously the 4 pitch bend buttons (- and + keys on DJ Control Air, between the Sync buttons and over the pitch faders), do you see some lights light on?

3) Please click on Windows key (on your keyboard) + X > Device manager (Gestione dispositivi) and check if you see a group called DJHERCULESMIX Devices, with 2 lines inside
- Hercules DJ Control Air ASIO
- Hercules DJ Control Air Bulk
Do you see this group and these 2 items, and if you see them, is there a warning logo or anexclamation mark?

BRIGA

10 Berichten
Gepost op 09/15/17 aan 21:12:59
Italy
  • DJControl Air for iPad
  • Djuced®
Hi Ux team,nothing happens in all the cases..

1) I've try with one but not sure that was one hub that works, nothing happens..

2) no lights after the pression..

3) I don't see any hercules device on that page.....

BRIGA

10 Berichten
Gepost op 09/17/17 aan 15:02:16
Italy
  • DJControl Air for iPad
  • Djuced®
Hi there, I tried also with another hub USB but same as last time..nothing happens..
About the device manager, it looks like nothing was installed,but I did the right installation many times..please help me guys!

User Experience Team

386 Berichten
Gepost op 09/18/17 aan 17:04:11
Canada
  • P32 DJ
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • DJControl Air+
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced®
  • VirtualDJ®
  • Serato®
  • Traktor®
Hello,

The important point regarding the USB hub in your situation is:
- has it a power adapter, a separate power supply?
- if you know it, what is the brand, name and reference of the USB hub?