• DJControl Jogvision
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced®
  • VirtualDJ®
  • Serato®
  • Traktor®
Hello,

1) As long as you do not precise exactly the computers on which you did your attempts, we cannot know anything, identifying a problem on any computer device requires to know the computer detailed specifications and evaluate whether
- your firmware is bricked and requires disassembling the controller to reflash the eeprom on an external eeprom burner,
- or you can simply reflash the Rmx epprom via its USB bus, which is much safer and easier.

2) You should 
complete your profile in "My Space"> "My Profile" https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/informat ions/ . 
  - In "Hercules equipment in use", please check your Dj controller, DJ Console Rmx,
  - In "Software in use", check your DJ software,
  - In "Describe your equipment": write your
  • computer brand and model,
  • CPU,
  • quantity of RAM,
  • type of USB on the computer (USB 2, USB 3.0, USB 3.1)
  • version of Windows or macOS (in detail, for example Windows 7 64-bit Service pack 1)
  • version of DJConsole Series driver package installed on the computer
- or if you do not know it, please ask someone who is at ease with computing to fill your profile on the forum.

3) Next attempt should be:
- on macbooks: connect a USB 3.0 hub with its power adapter connected, get a 3 feet USB 2 cable (the USB cable included with DJ Console Rmx is too long since macOS 10.11), install Hercules mac DJSeries Install 6.0.7s drivers which you can download here, and try connecting the DJ Console Rmx with the 3-feet USB cable on the USB 3.0 hub: is it detected or not? 
- on Windows: if you have not Windows 7 or Windows 8.0, you should not try anything: since Windows 8.1, DJ Console Rmx cannot be detected on computers which have any USB 3 or USB 3.1 ports. This DJConsole Rmx non detection issue is fixed with a firmware update of the DJ Console Rmx, but you need a computer with Windows 7 or Windows 8.0 to update the Rmx firmware.
- on Windows: if you have a computer with Windows 7 or 8.0 :  connect a USB 3.0 hub with its power adapter connected, get a 3 feet USB 2 cable  install Hercules drivers 2018.HDJS.3 which you can download here, and try connecting the DJ Console Rmx with the 3-feet USB cable on the USB 3.0 hub: is it detected or not?

Remark 
If you are not at ease with computing, flashing an epprom on an external eeprom burner may be too difficult as eeprom burners programs, which are only for Windows. So if you are not at ease with electronics, we can send you the bin file for your Rmx eeprom, but you should not not try to burn it yourself, but instead contact an electronic repair store who can burn the eeprom in a few minutes, since some users are blocked as hereafter as their eeprom burner is not so easy to use.
https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/forum/en-hardware/027231/?star t=30#bottom

Niht

1 Berichten
Gepost op 07/06/19 aan 08:05:01
Colombia
  • DJ Console Rmx
  • VirtualDJ®
  • Traktor®
Hello,

I also have this problem. My Hercules RMX Led buttons blink, but the PC does not recognize any USB device (it has been tested with many Driver operating systems and different machines). I still have to try the solution to record the EEPROM, can you send me the required firmware?

Thanks for any help I can give, I remain attentive.

User Experience Team

884 Berichten
Gepost op 07/08/19 aan 11:59:06
Canada
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • P32 DJ
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced®
  • VirtualDJ®
  • Serato®
  • Traktor®
Hello Niht,

I have sent you a private message with the firmware file to burn in the eeprom.
Let us know if it works.