Notifications
Clear all

djuiced tracklist?

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hey guys, loving my hercules 200.
ive got a question about djuiced, is there a way to see the trackslist of your mixes after youre done?
ive noticed that the app exports a .xml file, but the tracks are not listed in the order they were played. also is there anywhere i should import this file? im not familiar with the formatting, its not html or anything i recognize.

also, an extra question. is there a way to search folder inside the explore view? the search field is there, but it never gives me any results. seems like searching only works for imported music.
thanks in advance!
hp

Hello HP,

Happy New year and welcome on the forum.

1) Read the tracks list of former mixes 
In the left of Djuced library, you can see folder called Song Library, Playlists, Finder, Sampler, iTunes, Beatport, Beatsource, Qobuz, Recordings, History, Favorites.
Go in History, and you find the tracks played in Djuced every day.

The .XML export file is not the history, it is your audio library.

2) Search folders inside the Explorer view
Djuced Search field looks at files added to Djuced audio library: if you have never imported an audio track in Djuced, the Search field will not find it.
If you want to import your full computer hard disk, you can do as follows (it takes time, so do not do it just before a mix).
- Go in Song Library
- Click on the Gear after "All Song"
- Select Import Folder
- Go at the root of your music folder
- Click on Open button
- Djuced will scan the folder and add all tracks
 - At the end of it, possibly the day after if you have tens of thousands of the track, you should click again of the Gear after All Sounds, select "Check Library" and remove duplicates if any.