problem run djuced ...

Notifications
Clear all

problem run djuced 3.6

18 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
hello all, after update the sofware from 2.0 to last (3.6) on windows 7 from my cdrom today , (djhercules universal dj exe) , i get new icon on desk top (djuced)but the program dont run ...dont start ....
before that i uninstall the old version and deleted the documents/djuced folder ...
any suggestion ?
Hello Nauta,
Welcome on the forum,
1) What is your version of Windows 7? 32-bit or 64-bit? Which Service Pack?
You can know it in running Windows control Panel > System
2) Please go in the folder C:\Users\YourName\Documents\DJUCED 40 and seek the last file crash_data.zip of the folder.
If you find any crash_data.zip file, then upload it on a file transfer service, for example https://wetransfer.com/
and post the address Wetransfer gives you, either here on on the forum Djuced.com so that we analyze the crash.

Topic starter
hi i have  windows 7 service pack 1  home premium 64 bit , i dont have any crash log into djuded folder ....
quen i click the icon , the software does't run ..
🙁
let me know
cheer
Hello,
So if the software does not run and does not crashed, then probably something was not properly installed.
1) Make sure your user account of Windows 7 is administrator
2) Uninstall the current Djuced 40 pack
Click Start > Control Panel > Programs: Uninstall a program
In the list of programs, select Djuced 40
In the bar on top of the list of programs, click Uninstall
3) Delete the folder C:\Users\YourName\Documents\DJUCED 40
Download the file Djuced 40 3.6.9 again from Djuced website: it should be a 413 MB file.

4) Reboot the computer, make sur you use an administrator account

5) Disconnect from the computer from the internet.
Run Djuced 40 3.6.9 installer program.
If you have antivirus, make sure it does not block the installation of any file of Djuced 40 (if your antivirus is not defective, it always says when it blocks the installation of any file).

Topic starter
hi thanks for the rapid answer..
i do all the step you say   but the problem persist..
got the djuced .exe  413 m
dunno
Topic starter

my version is 3.6.10  not   the  9

Hello Nauta,
1) Please confirm you get no installation error message, you use an administrator account on your computer, and you install Djuced 40 on your computer hard drive.
2) Please detal your computer configuration: CPU, RAM, graphic card, display resolution.
Topic starter
step 1    i confirm
step 2  Asus notebook  k52r intel core i5 cpu 2.53Ghz, ram 4  GB , 64 bit,
monitor res 1366x768  ,   ati  mobility radeon hd 5470  ...
i try to install DJuced 18 , this program work ....
let me know thanks
Hello Nauta,
1) Please accept my invitation on My Space > My Friends, so that I can send you other versions of Djuced you can try to see at which version it stops working.
2) Please check in Windows 7 task manager if you see no Djuced 40 application running.
Topic starter

ok i wait your version 🙂

Hello Nauta,
I have sent you the link to Djuced 40 version 3.1.4, please let me know if it woks for you.
Topic starter
yes this version work ..
thank you
Hello Nauta,
The difference may come from the graphic (Djuced 40 3.1.4 is less demanding for the graphic accelerator than Djuced 40 3.6).
Please let me know
- your graphic card
- the driver version of your graphic card.
Topic starter
well this version run , but got some issue like beatmatching , some file cannot go in syncro and speed curson doesnt work..
maybe a ineed to config the jog pad ?
dunno
Topic starter

firmware is 1.4.2.30

Hello,
Songs with beatmatching issues, files that cannot be beatmatched are generally
- either tracks whose BPM cannot be detected,
- or tracks with a changing BPM.
"Speed cursor doesn't work": knowing what occurs requires knowing much more than what you write here as:
- What you mean: do you mean the pitch (tempo) fader does not work on the screen (when you click on it with your mouse and move in on the software) or on the controller (when you move the pitch fader hardware)
- in which circumstances: are your SURE you have not set the Sync on this deck prior to moving the pitch fader. If you set the pitch fader, the track BPM (tempo) is the same as on the other deck.
Topic starter

thank you, WHEN DOES I CAN NOT USE THE JOG AND THE AUDIO FADER WITH SYNCHRONIZATION? ops

it seems that, if I wanted to use the jog to time the tracks do not work much, like vynil, im new with this machine i need practice maybe, but the jog work well with the start and stop touch in the superior part

and with some wheell ....i let you know ...

thanks

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Tableau Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin-top:0cm;
mso-para-margin-right:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;
mso-para-margin-left:0cm;
line-height:115%;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

Topic starter
ops is not the audio fadr but the speed fader/tempo,  and my grafic card is ati radeon 5470
bless!
Hello Nauta,
1) Pitch fader use
If you press on the Sync button on one deck (for example deck A), you play the music on deck A at the same BPM (speed) as the music on the other deck (deck B), so if you move the pitch fader on deck A while the Sync on deck A is active, the pitch fader does not change the playback speed on deck A.
You must first switch off the sync (press on Sync button again, so that the Sync button lights off), and then, when you move the pitch fader, you can hear it controls the playback speed.
2) I am not sure of what you mean with the jog, so please describe exactly what you mean.
The way  it works:
a) When the jog wheel is in Scratch mode (button scratch backlit in blue),
- the top of the jog wheel scratches = stops and control exactly the playback
- the ring (side) of the jog wheel controls the pitch bend = slow down or speed up the track, but does not scratch
exactly as on a turntable (where one scratches on the vinyl disc, and pitch bends on the ring of the platter).
b) when the scratch mode is off (button scratch with no backlight), both the top of the jog wheel and the ring do the pitch bend (speed up and slow down the track, but do not scratch).
Page 1 / 2