hercules jogvision ...

Notifications
Clear all

hercules jogvision w traktor 2

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi, i had bought a jogvision and was using it with traktor 2 and the issue that is occuring is that the monitor/headphone output is not working. please help 🙂 

Hello Mendus1506,

1) As you meet ay technical problem, please fill your profile in clicking on "My Space"> "My Profile"
https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/informations/
You have 3 fields to list your equipment:
- In "Hercules equipment in use", please check your Dj controller, DJControl Jogvision,
- In "Software in use", check your DJ software, Traktor,
- In "Describe your equipment": describe your computer brand and model, CPU, quantity of RAM, version of Windows or Mac OS, version of DJConsole Series driver package (for example 2016_HDJS_3), version of DJ software (for example 2.11.0.23).

2) If you do not hear the preview in the headphones output, you should check the audio settings :

a) Connections
- Connect your speakers to DJControl Jogvision master Out connectors (dual RCA on the rear panel)
- Connect your headphones to DJControl Jogvision front connector with a headphones logo (1/4" or 1/8" connector)

b) Check Traktor Pro audio settings
In macOS
- Run Traktor > Preferences >
- in Audio Setup, make sure the Audio Device selected is DJControl Jogvision
- in Output Routing, make sure

•  the Mixing Mode is set on Internal
  • in Output Monitor fields, the channel L is 3: Output 3, the channel R is 4: Output 4 
  • in Output Master fields, the channel L is 1: Output 1, the channel R is 2: Output 2

In Windows
- Run Traktor > File > Audio Setup
- in Audio Setup, make sure the Audio Device selected is DJControl Jogvision ASIO
- in Output Routing, make sure

•  the Mixing Mode is set on Internal
  • in Output Monitor fields, the channel L is 3: Output 3, the channel R is 4: Output 4 
  • in Output Master fields, the channel L is 1: Output 1, the channel R is 2: Output 2

-

c) And on the front panel of DJControl jogvision, push once the button Cue (instead of Mix).