Torna alle discussioni RISPONDI

Question on Loops

taratata

1 Messaggi
Inserito il 04/20/18 a 13:23:39
FONTE
France
Hello,
Im new to djing and im currently trying to set up a Loop on a track with my Dj control Instinct Series S on Djuced 40° but everytime i press the "1" button then the "2" the Loops end at the right time but starts one or two bars before i press the "1"...
Is it normal or did i do something wrong ? 

Thank you

User Experience Team

928 Messaggi
Inserito il 04/20/18 a 14:47:04
FONTE
Canada
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced®
  • VirtualDJ®
  • Serato®
  • Traktor®
Hello Taratata,

Welcome on the forum.

1) DJControl Instinct S Series comes with Djuced 18, not with Djuced 40, so you can use
- Djuced 40 in 30-minute sessions,
- Djuced 18 with no time limit.

2) In Djuced 40, there is a setting called Snap, if the Snap mode is On, cue points and loop start points are set on the beatgrid, so they match the vertical bars representing the beats.
If you want to set your loop start and cue/hot cue points at other positions, you must disable the Snap mode in clicking on the S button near the SLIP button.

--------------------

En Français

Bonjour Taratata,

Bienvenue sur le forum

1) DJControl Instinct S Series inclut un licence Djuced 18, et non Djuced 40, donc vous pouvez utiliser
- Djuced 40 par session de 30 minutes,
- Djuced 18 sans limitation de durée.

2) Dans Djuced 40 existe un réglage appelé "Snap": quand le mode Snap mode est activé, les points cue et les débuts des boucles start sont placés sur la grille de battement, donc sur les barres verticales representant les battements.
Si vous voulez placer des début de boucle ou des cue points à d'autres positions, vous devez désactiver le mode Snap en cliquant sur le bouton S près du bouton SLIP.