Torna alle discussioni RISPONDI

Beginners guide

ninacat

1 Messaggi
Inserito il 04/12/15 a 20:30:31
FONTE
UK
Hi
I'm very new to all this.  I've bought a second hand (working order, no problems there) "Hercules DJ Console RMX" and I'm trying to get it working with (map it to) my Macbook Air (running OS X 10.9.4) and Traktor Pro 2

I can see that the USB is working fine, a few blue lights flash on the console when i plug it in, but - despite going through the basic mapping guide - i'm not getting the functions to match up and I'm not able to use faders, wheels or any load functions

Can anybody help?!

I've only ever used a Pioneer DJ-Wego before, but I managed to map that fairly easily and use it fairly successfully.  I bought the Hercules because it came recommended (and i preferred the build-quality) but I am really struggling now, and I want to get it working, and get to know it!  I've got work to do!...

Any help very much appreciated - it is of course entirely possible i'm being a fool about the whole thing, and it's something simple....

thanks

DJ Phatso

4106 Messaggi
Inserito il 04/13/15 a 13:49:35
FONTE
Canada
  • DJControl Inpulse 200
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • DJControl Inpulse 500
  • DJControl Starlight
  • Universal DJ
  • P32 DJ
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • DJControl Instinct
  • DJControl Instinct P8
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • DJControl Compact
  • DJControl Air+
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • DJ 4Set
  • DJ Console Rmx
  • DJ Control AIR
  • DJControl Glow
  • Deejay Trim 4&6
  • Djuced
  • VirtualDJ
  • Serato
  • Traktor
  • Ableton Live
Once you've confirmed that the Rmx is correctly installed and recognized by your computer:

http://ts.hercules.com/faqs/eng/her_eng_00351.pdf

http://ts.hercules.com/faqs/eng/her_eng_00352.pdf

Then it shouldn't be too difficult to configure Traktor as indicated in the document included with the MIDI profile available from the support site:

http://ts.hercules.com/download/sound/TDJS/current/TP2_DJ_Rmx.zi p

The Phat one!

Hercules DJ Forum Team

CEZ8

1 Messaggi
Inserito il 06/01/15 a 18:08:21
FONTE
Philippin...
Hi! I just tried installing the latest driver of MK4 and my laptop said it was successful but I don't see the icon on my desktop. Furthermore, my controller isn't lighting up. Help please! 

DJ Phatso

4106 Messaggi
Inserito il 06/01/15 a 19:21:41
FONTE
Canada
  • DJControl Inpulse 200
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • DJControl Inpulse 500
  • DJControl Starlight
  • Universal DJ
  • P32 DJ
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • DJControl Instinct
  • DJControl Instinct P8
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • DJControl Compact
  • DJControl Air+
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • DJ 4Set
  • DJ Console Rmx
  • DJ Control AIR
  • DJControl Glow
  • Deejay Trim 4&6
  • Djuced
  • VirtualDJ
  • Serato
  • Traktor
  • Ableton Live
Providing for information about your configuration (PC or MAC, computer specification, etc) would be most useful for people trying to help you solve your problem.

As well,

- is this a new or old product ?

- Did you (or someone else) ever use it successfully before?

- What steps have you taken to verify what could be the cause of the problem and what does and does not work ?

The Phat one!

Hercules DJ Forum Team

Woody3383

5 Messaggi
Inserito il 06/22/15 a 11:49:09
FONTE
UK
  • DJControl Instinct
  • Djuced
Hi, couple more issues. So my laptop does not have a CD Drive so I went onto the Hercules website and downloaded DJUCED. Is this OK?
I own the Hercules DJ Control Instinct 2 Channel Controller. I made an epic mix and recorded it. When playing it back, it was extremely distorted. Sometimes whilst also mixing tracks, the tracks will slow down and distort? I checked all connecting leads and they were tightly in...I noticed than when I loaded and internet page it affected the mix on another occasion, it juddered the track a little.. Im wondering if the laptop I own is capable of coping with this...it should be, its quite new.. Thanks. 

DJ Phatso

4106 Messaggi
Inserito il 06/22/15 a 14:20:19
FONTE
Canada
  • DJControl Inpulse 200
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • DJControl Inpulse 500
  • DJControl Starlight
  • Universal DJ
  • P32 DJ
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • DJControl Instinct
  • DJControl Instinct P8
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • DJControl Compact
  • DJControl Air+
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • DJ 4Set
  • DJ Console Rmx
  • DJ Control AIR
  • DJControl Glow
  • Deejay Trim 4&6
  • Djuced
  • VirtualDJ
  • Serato
  • Traktor
  • Ableton Live
As stated above (and in a previous post), please details your computer configuration (Operating system, processor speed, amount of memory, etc) so forum users can help you properly. The fact that your computer is new does not tell us if it is a low end system for web browsing or a powerhouse for extreme gaming.

The Phat one!

Hercules DJ Forum Team

Woody3383

5 Messaggi
Inserito il 06/24/15 a 11:15:04
FONTE
UK
  • DJControl Instinct
  • Djuced
Lenovo - Aspire E 15 Start
It has Intel Celeron Processor N2840
INTEL HD Graphics
4GB DDR3 L Memory
1000 GB HDD

Sorry yeah you did say that... Well I tried again last night, did a 40 minute mix. It played perfectly through my stereo.
I then saved the mix to my desktop and played through Windows Media Player, then a few minutes into the mix that distorted sound appeared again! Sometimes it happens whilst im playing.. Ive got the controller hooked up to a sony stereo...im not sure of the spec... but do you think I need to get a proper amp?

Maxdjack

2307 Messaggi
Inserito il 06/24/15 a 13:57:12
FONTE
Canada
  • DJControl Inpulse 200
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • Djuced
  • VirtualDJ
  • Serato
  • Traktor
  • djay Pro
  • Cross
Hello,

Please
1) precise your operating system: which Windows is it: 7, 8, 8.1 / 32-bit or 64-bit?
2) confirm you use Djuced 18 release 1.0.97.
3) precise if you save in compressed or non compressed format.

4) Have you followed the optimization guidelines here?
The most important is to switch off the wifi (critical= Windown manages wifi in a so CPU intensive from time to time that you must always switch off the Wifi on the PC before doint real time operations, as audio or video recording)

5) The most useful area to complete your technical information is to fill your profile (in My Space > My Profile) in filling:
- the field "Hercules equipment in use" : check DJControl Instinct
- the field "Software in use": check Djuced
- the field "Describe your equipment" type your computer name, model, type, PCU, RAM + your operating system (name, type and service pack, for example Windows 7 64-bit Service pack 1), your DJConsole series drivers (is it 2015_HDJS_3?) and your Djuced 18 version (is it 1.0.97?)

PS: Aspire is not a brand from Lenovo, but from Acer.

More on Hercules DJ Mix Room:
https://www.facebook.com/HerculesDJMixRoom/
https://twitter.com/HerculesDjMix
https://www.instagram.com/hercules_djmixroom/  

Woody3383

5 Messaggi
Inserito il 06/24/15 a 15:47:39
FONTE
UK
  • DJControl Instinct
  • Djuced
Hi thanks for your response. I will try and sort it out later, sorry yes its an acer :/ my work laptop is lenovo..
I will try what you have suggested and if that doesent work i will provide more details..really appreciate your time though.