TEMATICHE >FORUM UK/US> FIRST STEP IN COMPUTER DJING > entry level
Torna alle discussioni RISPONDI

entry level

gabellinimarco

1 Messaggi
Inserito il 12/11/12 a 08:23:47
FONTE
Italy
i,i'm new in dj's world...i want to buy a entry level hercules controller. hercules air, insinct or mk4?can anyone help me?which is the best?than you at all

DJ Mistique

68 Messaggi
Inserito il 12/20/12 a 02:54:02
FONTE
UK
  • DJControl Instinct
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • DJ 4Set
  • DJ Console MK2
  • DJ Console Mk4
  • DJ Console Rmx
  • DJ Control AIR
  • DJ Control Mp3 e2
  • DJ Control Steel
  • Deejay Trim 4&6
  • Deejay Trim 4&6 Scratch starter kit
  • Djuced
  • VirtualDJ
First of all check and see what each controller can provide you with. You can check that on the Hercules website - www.hercules.com. There you will find usefull information regarding the technical specifications for all three devices, box content and what each unit can do.

Manuals for them can be found on their technical support website (ts.hercules.com). Manual for the units and manuals for the programs that come with them (DJuced for Instinct and Air, Virtual DJ 6th edition for MK4).

From my point of view i would recommend the DJ Instinct OR MK4 (with the latter one you can also use input device or even turn-tables - only in the Virtual DJ Pro Full version and not the one that comes with the unit).

If you just wanna a console for entry level, to mix at home or small parties with people you know, MK4 or Instinct are the best choices.

pmc

3 Messaggi
Inserito il 01/02/13 a 16:35:54
FONTE
USA
hi, i'm, new here and to the world of digital dj'n. i hate to jack this thread but i don't want to start a new thread because im sure that theres enough of the same. so you're saying that the mk4 you can add inputs but not with the instinct? can i use virtual dj with either? i'm starting out, budget is small but i don't want to regret my purchase neither. my friend has a used RMX for around $125, would the RMX suit me better. just doing small parties. or is there something else that you may recommend?