hercules universal ...

Notifications
Clear all

hercules universal dj cant get music via ipad

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello, my mixer is connected to my ipad and i just cant get the music on the app? i dont get it. and also is there a way i can get music on the app via soundcloud or spotify?

Hello,

If the app in your iPad is Djuced app, then it includes the contents of music tracks stored in the iPad in the iPad Music app.
What you cannot play in any DJ app is Apple Music streaming (Apple has not authorized the access to Apple Music Streamings for any DJ app today).
Djuced App iOS does not support any audio streaming, it can play only music tracks stored in your iPad.

For Spotify, the only DJ app playing Spotify streaming with a Spotify Premium subscription is djay, from Algoriddim, but Spotify has decided to ban any DJ app so on June 30th, so you should consider Spotify is becoming forbidden for Djing.

Topic starter

I play Apple Music songs on DJ software using the Best Audio Converter from DRmare. The music which is converted is of no quality loss. And I can play them offline on the devices anytime.

Topic starter

DJUCED offers all music tracks you can access from Beatport, beatsource, and Qobuz, but not include Spotify. 

Topic starter

DJUCED doesn't access music from spotify.but I heard that the reason is the Spotify DRM-protection so you have to convert Spotify Music to MP3 then you could add the music to DJ app.