revenir aux sujets RÉPONDRE

Keine Soundkarte gefunden Djuced40

gmsm

4 Messages
Posté le 01/07/19 à 14:18:38
Germany
  • DJControl MP3 Le
Hi,
folgendes Problem: Ich habe ein Hercules MP3 LE und wollte es eigentlich mit DJUCED 40 anstatt 18 nutzen, jedoch bekomme ich nachdem ich das Programm einmal neugestartet habe die Meldun "Keine Soundkarte gefunden" und bekomme diesen Error nur weg, wenn ich das Programm neuinstalliere. Habe auch versucht meinen HDMI der Grafikkarte als Soundkarte zu nutzen, jedoch ohne erfolg.
Der Fehler tritt immer wieder auf, egal wie oft ich Djuced neuinstalliere.
Woran liegt das?

MFG
Malte

User Experience Team

756 Messages
Posté le 01/08/19 à 19:51:33
Canada
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • P32 DJ
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced®
  • VirtualDJ®
  • Serato®
  • Traktor®
Hello,

1) Please run Djuced, click on gear

to get in the Config > Audio menu and let me know which sound card you see listed in the Audio Device list.

2) If your computer sound card is a Realtek and your computer a desktop computer, you must connect a cable in the sound card jack output for this sound card to be enabled. Same on HDMI: if your HDMI port is not connected, a Windows setting disables it, which can make audio software crash.

gmsm

4 Messages
Posté le 01/09/19 à 23:57:13
Germany
  • DJControl MP3 Le
I can choose between my standard Audio Jack on the Mainboard (Realtek) and the HDMI Port from my Graphics card (Nvidia). Both are connected and activated No matter which I choose I keep getting the Error.

User Experience Team

756 Messages
Posté le 01/10/19 à 09:58:40
Canada
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • P32 DJ
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced®
  • VirtualDJ®
  • Serato®
  • Traktor®
Hello,

Please use the new Djuced, which has replaced both Djuced 40 and Djuced 18 last year and supports DJControl MP3 LE, it can be downloaded here
https://www.djuced.com/downloaddjuced/

And if you still get this "Keine Soundkarte gefunden" message, please:
- precise what is your version of Windows, 
- make sure you have no other software using the sound cards running at the same time.

gmsm

4 Messages
Posté le 01/10/19 à 16:46:40
Germany
  • DJControl MP3 Le
Whoops my mistake I allready run the latest version of DJuced (My PC runs Windows 7 Home Premium on the latest Update)
Tried stoping all non relevant Software - didn't Work
Is there a way to get logs?

User Experience Team

756 Messages
Posté le 01/10/19 à 19:33:47
Canada
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • P32 DJ
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced®
  • VirtualDJ®
  • Serato®
  • Traktor®
Hello Gmsm,

OK.

1) What do you mean with logs?
If Djuced does not crash, it produces no crashlog files.

2) You are the 3rd user I hear about since last week with this bug in Windows 7: I cannot duplicate it on my side as on the Windows 7 computer I can use, the sound card is always detected, so we have to investigate to find what causes this message on some Windows 7 computers.

a) Please confirm that, on your computer, in Djuced > Settings > Audio, the setting 
"Send Master to the computer" is OFF
https://i.postimg.cc/1X2FTKJk/Djuced-Settings-Audio-01.png

b) Close Djuced.
In Windows, right click on the speaker icon in the notification area (bottom left) and select Playback devices

i) Please confirm in the Playback list you see only 2 devices:
- the Realtek sound card (whatever its name: Speakers, High Definition Audio device, High Definition Audio Codec....)
- the HDMI output.

ii) Select the Realtek playback card, click on Properties, go to the Advanced tab
In the Advanced tab, please confirm that the 2 fields of the Exclusive mode are not checked:
- No check sign in the field "Allow applications to take exclusive control of the device
- No check sign in the field "Give exclusive mode application priority".

3) There is a workaround: install ASIO4ALL, set your sound card in Asio4All, and use ASIO4ALL as sound card.

gmsm

4 Messages
Posté le 01/20/19 à 00:09:19
Germany
  • DJControl MP3 Le
Ok, after some start difficulties, I managed to get it running with ASIO4ALL
Thanks for your help.