Take control over DEX 3 or DEX 3 RE DJ programs with the Hercules DJControl Instinct P8 controller.
Fresh out of the PCDJ Batcave comes zero-configure DEX 3 and DEX 3 RE support for the Hercules DJControl Instinct P8. All included features are mapped for your plug-and-play pleasure.
The Hercules DJControl Instinct P8 is a portable, inexpensive controller designed for casual DJing. A colorful, entry-level option for beginner DJs and bedroom jocks that you can throw in a backpack and setup with DEX 3 or DEX 3 RE at a birthday or house party. It’s also fairly rugged for the price, with most sites listing it at only $129 (USD).
The Hercules DJControl Instinct line has been around for over 5 years now and the the DJControl Instinct P8 returns in “supercharged form”, offering a nice array of mixing and remixing features along with a built in 2 stereo output audio interface (for pre-fade listening) that will help a Beginner DJ learn the Digital DJ basics:
- Dual-deck DJ controller (2 deck mixing)
- 8 sample pads with multicolored lighting, allowing better comprehension
- Loop mode can be triggered temporarily, using the pads, or permanently, using the encoder
- Effects control and adjustment
- Dedicated SYNC, Cue, Play/Pause buttons
- Separate MODES on each deck
- Touch-sensitive deck and SCRATCH mode
- 3-band equalizer with volume fader and crossfader
- More functions are accessible using the SHIFT button
- Built-in sound card with 2 RCA outputs for mixing and a 1.8″/3.5 mm mini-jack stereo output for previewing tracks on headphones
- Detachable USB cable
- Easy to install, USB-powered port; no drivers required
- PC / Mac compatible
The map for Hercules DJControl Instinct P8 is already included with the installation of DEX 3 or DEX 3 RE version 3.7.5 (or higher) – so all DJs need to do in order to connect is open up the DJ program while the DJControl Instinct P8 is connected.
Contact: Ryan Sherr