bug when creating l...

Notifications
Clear all

bug when creating loops with autoloop knob

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
hi, i recently bought an impulse 500 which im loving. ive been using djuced for about a month, mainly to prepare songs using the prepare view. ive encountered a weird issue when creating loops with the autoloop knob where the created loop has a small "tail" which varies in size depending on the loop size. at 1 bar loop size, the tail is around a beat. this bug is fixed if i create a loop with the in and out buttons. after doing this, the auto loop button goes back to working as expected, without the tail.
thankfully theres a workaraound, but the issue is a bit annoying. hope you can replicate it and find a fix 🙂
ive only encountered it once, on verseion 5.1.1
thanks

Hello Jose,

Welcome on the forum.
Sorry, I did not duplicate your issue.
Please confirm you have created your autoloop far enough from the cue in point (to place this full autoloop).

Topic starter

It happened when I editted the beat grid and set the first beat when the beat drops since it's the easiest part to identify. If I created loops before that beat, it would jump ahead to said beat. Is this by design? I find it a bit confusing.

Hello,

To understand and duplicate your issue, can you post on Wetransfer & send me the link by the internal messaging system.
- the track (original) before you edit the beat grid,
- the track (edited) after you edit the beat grid,
- 2 screenshots of Djuced with the edited track, 1 at the last position before the autoloop and 1 just after the loop, to see this small tail?

To use the internal messaging:
1) Please accept my invitation here
2) and click on "send a message".

Thanks.