trouble installing ...

Notifications
Clear all

trouble installing hercules dj console mk4 drivers

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello everyone, ive got an hercules dj console mk4 which ive first started using it on my friends pc till i decided it was time to get virtualdj on my pc and therefore to get my console working on it. it worked brilliantly on his win 10 pc, on the other hand it seems it doesnt work at all on my pc. ive read dozens of troubleshoot, f.a.q.s. and topic around the web and everyone seem to agree its a system incompatibility, but i dont think so.

what happens is that once ive installed all the latest driver from hercules official site is that i get the "djherculesmix" icon tray with a red cross (which shouldnt be there i guess...) and i cant run it, all i can do is check for updates and at last for info.

what ive also noticed is that i dont get any audio driver when running the driver update, which i should, and also when i go to devices and printers i get the hercules icon with a yellow exclamation point.
can anyone help me? plzzz

It is possible your DJ controller may not be recognized and used properly on recent computers featuring USB 3.0 ports.

if you double-click on the device with the yellow !, what error message is indicated ?

Have you tried either or both of the following solutions:
- Try using a shorter, well-shielded USB cable (a maximum of 3.3 feet/1 meter in length);
- Try placing a powered USB hub (using and external power supply) between the console and the DJ controller.
You may also want to refer to the following Knowledge base article for more details:
Topic starter

This is the error message: Impossibile avviare il dispositivo. (Codice 10)

if i click on property, on device function it says: Impossibile avviare il dispositivo. (Codice 10)

Risorse di sistema non sufficienti per completare l'API.

if