djuced 4 - consiste...

Notifications
Clear all

djuced 4 - consistency song bibliothek

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

how can i check the consistency of the song bibliothek? how can i correct the song bibliothek when i got new, renamed, relocated or deleted songfiles?

i dont find a way to check that? my failure or missing function? 
i hope it is my failure, because i hardly cant imagine that hercules forgot this essential function in djuced...

p.s. i got the pc version of djuced

Topic starter

So, what's up, Hercules User Experience Team? No Answer?

Better keep quiet?! Are you so ashamed of not having such a simple function in DJuced? {#emotions_dlg.laughing}

It is not unusual that a basically really good project or software fails in the end just of a very little, actually not nessecary, Detail. What a pity. Just a few hours coding for a good programmer.

I have to admit, that I am using an old Hercules Controller. I bought it just to start mixing and plan to buy a new controller as the next step. But now i am tending more to NI or Pioneer, as Traktor or Serato, the software they come with, are at least more maintained as DJuced. Bummer.

Topic starter

Hello,

1) Indeed Djuced 4 has no library consistancy check option, a feature which was in the older versions Djuced 40.
The library consistancy option will be invcluded in Djuced 4.1, to be released later this year.

2) If you tamed your iTunes library in Djuced, the consistency of the tracks from iTunes library must be checked in iTunes, not in Djuced.

Topic starter

Thanks for your answer! At least someone is talking to me... 😉

Ok, then I will wait for DJuced 4.1 and let me surprise by the new features to come... 🙂