Notifications
Clear all

issues on djuced 4.0.3

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi there,

just wanted to drop a recap of some issues discovered during the last weeks on new djuced 4, apparently still present on the latest 4.0.3:

1) track analysis: once tracks, already analyzed with previous djuced 40, are loaded on djuced 4 for the first time, a complete track analysis is performed from scratch and all the effort done on djuced 40 is surprisingly lost... bpm are incorrect and need to be re-adjusted, beatgrids are inconsistent with hot cues and so on. as a result, i am manually adjusting all tracks from scratch. is there any way to solve this issue? i guess that i am not the only one with this.

2) check updates: the update check button in the setting area seems not working properly, indeed i discovered the existence of version 4.0.3 browsing the forum though i checked the availability of new releases with the update function

3) unexpected crashes: i still experience crashes when toggling the audio output, in particular once the change is submitted and i go back to the decks . the crash is not systematic but indeed pretty frequent. i submitted all crash files to your gmail address (the one active duing business simulation)

4) decks layout setting: is there any way to save the current options for decks? i mean, i need to manually select the "2decks horizontal" layout, it would be great if this option is saved as a preference.

thanks
luca

Topic starter

Hi Lucas,

Thanks for your inputs! It helps.

1) TRACK ANALYSIS: because DJUCED analyses the Energy/Danceability of a song, it re-analyze the songs...
I know that the team is working to not re-analyse everything.
2) It's disabled for now, it will be reactivated soon.
3) Thanks for the logs, we got them. DJUCED team will investigate. (Wich controller do you have?)
4) This bug has been corrected, it will be released in the next public build 🙂

Thank you a lot for this return, we really appreciate when customers speak with us.

i know the
Topic starter

Many thanks Victo, as regards 3) I have the RMX2.
BR