• DJConsole RMX2
  • DJControl Air+
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced®
  • VirtualDJ®
  • Serato®
  • Traktor®
Hello Nauta,

The difference may come from the graphic (Djuced 40 3.1.4 is less demanding for the graphic accelerator than Djuced 40 3.6).
Please let me know
- your graphic card
- the driver version of your graphic card.

Nauta

13 Mensajes
Publicado el 07/11/18 a 13:38:50
Italy
  • Universal DJ
  • Djuced®
well this version run , but got some issue like beatmatching , some file cannot go in syncro and speed curson doesnt work..

maybe a ineed to config the jog pad ?

dunno

Nauta

13 Mensajes
Publicado el 07/11/18 a 13:39:32
Italy
  • Universal DJ
  • Djuced®
firmware is 1.4.2.30

User Experience Team

682 Mensajes
Publicado el 07/11/18 a 14:15:01
Canada
  • P32 DJ
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • DJControl Air+
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced®
  • VirtualDJ®
  • Serato®
  • Traktor®
Hello,

Songs with beatmatching issues, files that cannot be beatmatched are generally
- either tracks whose BPM cannot be detected,
- or tracks with a changing BPM.

"Speed cursor doesn't work": knowing what occurs requires knowing much more than what you write here as:
- What you mean: do you mean the pitch (tempo) fader does not work on the screen (when you click on it with your mouse and move in on the software) or on the controller (when you move the pitch fader hardware)
- in which circumstances: are your SURE you have not set the Sync on this deck prior to moving the pitch fader. If you set the pitch fader, the track BPM (tempo) is the same as on the other deck.

Nauta

13 Mensajes
Publicado el 07/12/18 a 00:25:40
Italy
  • Universal DJ
  • Djuced®

thank you, WHEN DOES I CAN NOT USE THE JOG AND THE AUDIO FADER WITH SYNCHRONIZATION? ops

it seems that, if I wanted to use the jog to time the tracks do not work much, like vynil, im new with this machine i need practice maybe, but the jog work well with the start and stop touch in the superior part

and with some wheell ....i let you know ...

thanks

Nauta

13 Mensajes
Publicado el 07/12/18 a 00:36:30
Italy
  • Universal DJ
  • Djuced®
ops is not the audio fadr but the speed fader/tempo,  and my grafic card is ati radeon 5470

bless!

User Experience Team

682 Mensajes
Publicado el 07/12/18 a 09:40:10
Canada
  • P32 DJ
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • DJControl Air+
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced®
  • VirtualDJ®
  • Serato®
  • Traktor®
Hello Nauta,

1) Pitch fader use
If you press on the Sync button on one deck (for example deck A), you play the music on deck A at the same BPM (speed) as the music on the other deck (deck B), so if you move the pitch fader on deck A while the Sync on deck A is active, the pitch fader does not change the playback speed on deck A.
You must first switch off the sync (press on Sync button again, so that the Sync button lights off), and then, when you move the pitch fader, you can hear it controls the playback speed.

2) I am not sure of what you mean with the jog, so please describe exactly what you mean.
The way  it works:

a) When the jog wheel is in Scratch mode (button scratch backlit in blue),
- the top of the jog wheel scratches = stops and control exactly the playback
- the ring (side) of the jog wheel controls the pitch bend = slow down or speed up the track, but does not scratch
exactly as on a turntable (where one scratches on the vinyl disc, and pitch bends on the ring of the platter).

b) when the scratch mode is off (button scratch with no backlight), both the top of the jog wheel and the ring do the pitch bend (speed up and slow down the track, but do not scratch).