TEMAS >FORO UK/US> INTRODUCE YOURSELF > How to Upload/Complications with Control Air Recorder
Volver a los temas RESPONDER

How to Upload/Complications with Control Air Recorder

DJDeadBeat90

1 Mensajes
Publicado el 08/20/17 a 03:55:52
USA
Hey Guys,

I'm a lil new to this. DubStep has been a love of mine since '09, and I got the Control Air decks a year and a half ago-got stolen once (got it back, the bastard) and it used to have a file destination for the recorded mix tracks. For some reason I cant find it after I ReInstalled the program. I'd like to upload the files, ya know, if the damned thing would record. Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this problem? Also, is there a place on here for uploads? Hit me up; I can't wait to connect with all of you!

Sincerely, DJDeadBeat90

[Message from the administrator: I have deleted your email address to avoid that a bot records it and sends you spams.
It is not dangerous to share your email address in private areas (in the area called My Space: you profile, your private messages) , but you should avoid posting it on the public pages as on a forum to avoid spams.]

User Experience Team

336 Mensajes
Publicado el 08/21/17 a 10:32:38
Canada
  • P32 DJ
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • DJControl Air+
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced®
  • VirtualDJ®
  • Serato®
  • Traktor®
Hello DJDeadBeat90,

If you use Djuced 18 1.0.102 (the last version of DJuced for DJControl Air), you can choose the path were Djuced saves your recording in
1) clicking on the setting icons, the Gear in Djuced 18 top bar,

2) Going in Djuced RECORD setting

The default Path for example is here :
c:/Users/UserName/Documents/DJUCED 18/Records/Mix/rec