Notifications
Clear all

connecting and disconnecting console 4-mx

13 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
olá amigos!
eu pensei que poderia ser "eeprom" meu problema, mas não era.
meu controlador se conecta e desconecta do pc.
o computador reconhece o console de 4 mx, mas uma caixa de aviso aparece ao lado do design do controlador.
ao instalar os drivers, o aplicativo reconhece o controlador, instala até a metade e fecha a caixa de instalação (porque o console foi desconectado) ...
já fiz alterações no pc ... troquei o cabo ... mesmo assim sem sucesso.
alguém saberia ou teve esse problema?

Hello rdksfj,

1) It would help if you could complete your profile:

- complete your profile in "My Space"> "My Profile" https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/informations/ .
  - In "Hercules equipment in use", please check your Dj controller, DJ Console 4Mx,
  - In "Software in use", check your DJ software, (VirtualDJ or Djuced?)
  - In "Describe your equipment": describe your computer brand and model, CPU, quantity of RAM, version of Windows or macOS, version of DJConsole Series driver package, the version number of the DJ software, for example Djuced 5.0.4.

2) It may be an issue of USB bus power: can you try connecting a USB hub powered by a power adapter between the computer and the DJ Console 4-Mx cable?

3) We do not see your screenshot as the access to your google drive is only for the people authorized.
For images to be visible, you should use a picture image hosting service as (but not limited to): Postimages.org, imgur, zupimages, Casimages, Imgbb.

Topic starter

Helo Please help
I need eeprom files to reflash my dj console 4- mx
I allready triyed every thing ...its not my first hercules mixer but its the first time that i face this kind of problem...so please send me the dump file for eeprom on dj console 4- mx 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😢
Thanks

Topic starter

Olá rdksfj,

1) Ajudaria se você pudesse completar seu perfil:

- complete seu perfil em "My Space"> "My Profile" https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/informations/ /span> .
  - Em "Equipamento Hercules em uso", verifique seu controlador de DJ, DJ Console 4Mx,
  - Em "Software em uso", verifique seu software de DJ (VirtualDJ ou Djuced?)
  - Em "Descreva o seu equipamento": descreva a marca e modelo do computador, CPU, quantidade de RAM, versão do Windows ou macOS, versão do pacote de drivers da DJConsole Series, o número da versão do software de DJ, por exemplo, o Djuced 5.0.4.

2) Pode ser um problema de energia do barramento USB: você pode tentar conectar um hub USB alimentado por um adaptador de energia entre o computador e o cabo DJ COnsole 4-Mx?

3) Não vemos a sua captura de tela, pois o acesso ao seu Google Drive é apenas para as pessoas autorizadas.
Para que as imagens fiquem visíveis, você deve usar um serviço de hospedagem de imagens como (mas não limitado a): Postimages.org, imgur, zupimages, Casimages, Imgbb.

Sorry for the mistakes ....
I have already organized the information in my profile.

I tried TBM on a powered USB hub, but I couldn't. 🙁

Hello rdksfj,

Thanks for the information.
1) Please confirm if the drivers are the last generation driver package: 2019_HDJS_1?
2) Is the symptom exactly the same in Windows 8.1 and in Windows 7?
3) Have you tried with a shorter USB 2.0 cable? (1m long, but still thick to be well isolated)

Topic starter
both systems have the same effect ... I will try with a different cable, the two forums I research say that they are the same cable.
although I have already exchanged it, I will buy one according to your specification.

thanks man, i will come back as soon as possible

Hello rdksfj,

Can you check how Windows sees DJ Console 4-Mx in the Windows Device Manager?

1) How does Windows display your DJConsole 4-Mx in DJHERCULESMIX Devices group?

Do you see the 3 devices:
- Hercules DJ Console 4-Mx ASIO
- Hercules DJ Console 4-Mx Bulk
- Hercules DJ Console 4-Mx MIDI
and which ones have an exclamation mark?

2) How does Windows display your DJConsole 4-Mx in "Audio inputs and outputs" group?
https://i.postimg.cc/4dCsQkJL/Win10-Device-Manager-Audio-Inputs-DJC4-Mx.pn g" alt="" width="391" height="286" />

Do you see the 2 devices:
- Line (Hercules DJ Console 4-Mx)
- Speakers (Hercules DJ Console 4-Mx)
with no exclamation mark?

3) How does Windows report the connection of the DJ Console 4-Mx in Universal Serial Bus controllers > USB Composite Device > Events?

Does Windows say the device started? 

rdksfj,

Another test: please go in C:> Program Files > DJHERCULESMIX > Audio > DJ Console Series, run HDJSeriesCPL and let me know if, at the last tab (About) you read the firmware version. 

Topic starter
That's right
1- in the audio inputs and outputs (HIGH SPEAKERS HERCULES - LINE HERCULES) appears

2- Video and game controllers are displayed (HERCULES DJ CONSOLE 4MX)

3 - in "other devices" there are boxes with warnings for the device with an error.

4- HDJSeriesCPL.exe, could not be executed, as well as the firmware program

5- The DJHERCULESMIXdevices tab does not appear in my device manager.

Hello,

Please confirm you have installed a Hercules DJ driver package: the last package is 2019_HDJS1, which can be downloaded from Hercules support website here.

Topic starter

hi, yes I installed, I downloaded several from the same site too ...   : /

however, the CPL does not perform

Hello,

1) Please confirm if, when you unplug the DJ Console 4-Mx, you still see in Device Manager, the group "Outros dispositivos", and if you see it, do you still see inside the 2 "Dispositivo desconhecido"?

2) Your screenshot shows an error code 28, which may be the Bulk device" Hercules DJ Console 4-Mx Bulk"

whose bad installed causes the failures of the ASIO and MIDI device installation.
Windows Code 28 error means "the drivers for this device are not installed" so for me, the issue does not sound hardware, but non installed drivers.
So, if you have installed the 2019_HDJS_1 package on a Windows, you can try to install manually the Bulk driver:
a) Go in the device manager, in the Outros dispositivos fields, right click on the Hercules DJ Console 4-Mx device, and select Update drivers
b) Browse in the computer 

c) Go up to C:\Program Files\DJHERCULESMIX\Audio\DJ Console Series\drivers

Click on next and update the driver.

d) Repeat the same operation from a) with the other devices "Dispositivo desconhecido", if they have disappeared when the DJ Console 4-Mx was disconnected. 

Topic starter

Hello, 1) when disconnecting the DJ Console 4-Mx, it no longer appears on the tab. 2) I tried to perform the procedure to manually install the drivers, but the following error appears ...

Hello,

It seems you have a parasite driver installed on the computer which prevents the installation of the needed ressource.

Can you
1) Uninstall DJHerculesMix Hercules DJ drivers, 
2) Keep the 4-Mx connected, and go in the device manager, select each DJ Console 4-Mx occurence, and right click > Uninstall device
3) unconnect the DJ Console 4-Mx
4) Uninstall ASIO4ALL
5) If you installed a dedicated version of ASIO4ALL (as the infamous ASIO4Vestax) not only uninstall it, but use Regedit to manually erase all occurence of ASIO4Vestax and ASIO4All in the registry
6) if you have a Logitech webcam with built-in microphone, unconnect it and uninstall its driver
7) reboot the PC
8) Reinstall the Hercules DJ drivers, reconnect the DJ Console 4-Mx when asked to
9) And if it works, you can install afterwards the generic ASIO4ALL and Logitech webcam driver if you want, but do not install the dedicated ASIO4ALL version (the generic ASIO4ALL is OK, but some dedicated versions are not)?