hercules p32 dj+her...

Notifications
Clear all

hercules p32 dj+hercules rmx2 con traktor scratch pro2

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

ciao a tutti sono nuovo... ho acqustato da poco rmx2 e p32 dj a prezzo offerta... ne capisco abbastanza di  musica e dj ma sono alle prime armi con questi controller.....vorrei sapere se è possibile intanto utilizzare i due controller contemporaneamente per controllare ad es due deck master con la rmx 2 e con il p 32 dj controllare i sample loop effettistica e quantaltro. correi sapere se si possono usare con traktor entrambi creando magari diversi canali in modo da non dover usare per es il tasto shift per controllare i volumi dei sample, ma ripeto uno e laltro per un uso specifico. ho provato su djuced e funzionano ma si influenzano i cross i volumi ecc se no si preme lo shift... insomma non sono 4 canali ma è sempre come se fossero due...spero che mi sia spiegato e grazie a chi risponderà..

Hello Antoine,
1) In Traktor Pro
Please precise you mean you would like
- DJConsole Rmx2 to control Deck 1 and Deck 2 in Traktor Pro 2
- P32 DJ to controljust effects and loops or also to control Remix deck 3 & 4?
What you ask to do is possible but requires doing a specific mapping in Traktor Pro 2.
2) In Djuced 40
Have you tried P32 extended mapping?
In Djuced 40, go in Settings > mapping and select "Hercules P32 DJ Mapping Extended".
Please precise what you would like to change in the functions P32 controls as second controller, beside disabling the cross-fader.
Hello Antoine,
If you need to customize a mapping in Djuced 40, I suggest you ask on Djuced forum.
http://forum.djuced.com/
Topic starter

Hi. Yes thats what i want to do... with djuced or traktor....

1) Can you explain to me how to map traktor pro 2 scratch specifically for what i need?

2) In djuced how can i map every single command (volume fader ecc) or key?

Thanks for answer

Hello Antoine,
1) For Traktor Pro 2
I understand you want DJConsole Rmx2 to control Deck 1 and 2, but for P32 DJ, do you want
a)  P32 DJ to control effects on left & right and control loops, hot cue on Deck 1 and 2,
b) or P32DJ to controls Effects on left & right  + control Deck 3 & 4 as Remix decks?
2) For Djuced 40
Have you tried P32 DJ as extended mapping and if so, what do you want to change with it?
Djuced 40 is not mappable today by the end users, but moderators on Djuced forum http://forum.djuced.com/ can modify a mapping if you explain precisely what you want to do.
Topic starter

Hello i want ask if i can control deck A e B with hercules rmx2 (main tracks, cues, equalizers pitch, jog etc) ad p32dj for samples packs, effects of A e B decks, Loops of A e B decks(slicer slipmode ecc.). i want to do it without press shift for the volumes, crossfaders and equalizers (low md High) for change the decks because for example if i change  crossfader volume i also influence sample deck and not only A or B decks. If i want to modificate the bassline of the sample (for exampe a sample pack in deck four) and the volume of the sample deck i want to change it without modificate the mai decks volume (A e B) without pressing shift.
I am asking if it can pe possible to do.
Thats for Traktor or DJUCED 40 too.

I Hope i ve explained it well.
Thanks

Topic starter

Ok i 've tried your method of mapping... now it works with djuced.. thanks.... I 've another question... how can i change master tempo in djuced 40? thanks

Hello Antoine,
In Djuced 40, you can select
A)  which deck gives the master tempo
1) in pressing on Master on the screen below the waveform preview
2) on P32 DJ, with Shift+Sync
B) and if no deck is playing, you can change the Master tempo in clicking on the central BPM figure, keeping the mouse button down and moving the mouse up or down.
Topic starter
 I want you so much time !!! I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog at must read blog!