11 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

good to the whole community,
i have a laptop with the following specifications:

processor: inter (r) core i5

ram: 8gb

think it is a good computer to be able to play my console, only when i try to install my pc does not detect the console, appears as "unknown device", does not even detect which device it is, i would like to know if i am doing something wrong, at the moment to install it, since i have installed drivers for both windows 10 and windows xp and it does not work, if i am doing wrong could please share a manual where i can install in a good way, and if they had the same error please share the salution or on the other hand if you can reestablish the console to factory mode how to do it? :(, im somewhat frustrated hahaha.

ps: i installed it on several computers and it does not work.

thank you
slds

First off, have you ever used this controller successfully before or this this your first time trying ?

If the second case, is this a brand new controller or did you acquire it second hand ?

Topic starter

Hello Phatso

1- is the first time I try to configure it on my computer.
2- if it is a console that was stored, time unused.

thnks

Hello,

1) As you meet a technical problem, please fill your profile in clicking on "My Space"> "My Profile"
http://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/informations/
You have 3 fields to list your equipment:
- In "Hercules equipment in use", please check your Dj controller, DJ Console 4-Mx
- In "Software in use", check your DJ software,
- In "Describe your equipment": describe your computer brand and model, CPU, quantity of RAM, version of Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit), version of DJConsole Series driver package (2016_HDJS_3?), version of DJ software.

2) If you have tested on other computers: what are these other computer (brand, model, version of Windows)?

Topic starter

ADMINISTRATOR NOTE:

No need to quote the previous message every time you post an answer. This only extend the thread unnecessarily.

1- I already update the information, thank you hope they help.

2- The second computer I use has the following specifications:

PC-2 Processor: Inter (R) Core i5
RAM: 8gb
brand: Dell  

thnks  

Hello,

1) It would be very useful if you could write the complete computer model, knowing it is from Acer or Dell is not enough as long as we cannot find the full model name: for example, Acer Predator G9-591-50D1 and Acer Aspire E5-575-385U are very different.

2) Can you confirm you have installed the driver 2016_HDJS_3?

Topic starter

Hello.

1- the model Acer pc is  TravelMAte P645-S(windows 7) and Dell pc is Portatil Dell 3459(windows 10).

2- Yes install 2016_HDJS_3 and 2014.HDJS.1

url image models: http://imgur.com/12zkCOA

note: Additional to that, I see that the controllers or the configuration of the page that you sent me is not for the model or product number of my console, which is the following: 4780653.

I do not know if this is affection

Thanks

Hello,

Do not use 2014_HDJS_1: you should use ONLY 1 driver version, 2016_HDJS_3, on both computers, since if you mix different drivers versions, the firmware installed by the new drivers inside the 4-Mx may not fit with the driver package.
Can you
1) install 2016_HDJS_3 on the Windows 7 PC,
2) connect the DJ Console 4-Mx to this PC with 2016_HDJS_3 drivers installed,
3) and, if the DJ Console 4-Mxis not properly detected, connect a USB hub with a power adaptor to the Windows 7 PC, and connect the 4-Mx to the USB hub?

PS:
1) I do not see why you think your DJ Console 4-Mx unit is not the one of the webpage https://support.hercules.com/en/product/djconsole4mx-en/ (The Product numbers are 4780653, 4780742, 4780808, 4780816, 4781023 and 4782027).
2) Is your Windows 7 portable Dell the Inspiron 3459 14", this one?

Topic starter

Hello
I already do what you asked for, and I still do not do it work.

PS response:
1) you are right, if support the model.
2) If that is the equipment I have.

Something I forgot to comment is the following, a few days ago the console, if it was detected by the computers, I stopped detecting it after updating the firemware, I do not think it necessary to use the USB hub, the problem is with the Firemware I suppose.

Also install driver 2016_HDJS_3 and uninstall 2014.HDJS.1

thanks 

Hello,

I guess the firmware of your 4-Mx was broken because your USB bus power is too low to update the firmware:
- you really need a POWERED USB hub (USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 hub) which has a power adapter, since without the power of this power adapter, your computer USB bus is not powered enough, so it is breaking the 4-Mx
- Connect the POWERED USB hub on the Windows 7 computer (not on the Windows 10 computer: you need the Windows 7 computer to update the firmware),
- make sure the driver 2016_HDJS_3 is already installed in the Windows 7 computer
- and then you can connect DJConsole 4-Mx to the USB hub, and try the firmware update.

Once you have the USB hub with a power adapter, please accept my invitation here: I will explain how to update the firmware manually but I do not want to post tyhe process on the forum public pages, some people damage Dj gears just because they do not connect the USB hub with a power adapter when they update the firmware , (and once it is broken, it is much more difficult to try to repair) so I will not post a process to update manually the firmware on public pages.

Topic starter

Hello,
Still not working even with the usb hub 2.0, I wrote you for messages, I hope you can help me.

Thnks 

Hello,

I have sent you a process in a private mail, did you try it?