compatible software...

Notifications
Clear all

compatible software on the djc rmx

30 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

desearia saber sera compatible el dj rmx con otros programas de mezcla como por ejemplo  el mixvibes pro

16 Answers
Topic starter

saludos compañero..yo lo utilizo con traktor 3.3 y va bastante fino..eso si con los drivers asio4all que son mas estables...

16 Answers
Topic starter

hello guys,

please try to rephrase your posts in English (or French) as at the moment the DJ forum supports only these languages.

thanks,

TheK

16 Answers
Topic starter

ok...excuse me

16 Answers
Topic starter

hello! I have an Hercules MkII and a MacBook and I use the traktor DJ studio 3 and the line oh headphones work realy good,,, but when I use the virtual Dj 4.3 the out-put of headphone of the hercules console Mk II don't work!!!! some body knows how can I resolve that???? thank you

16 Answers
Topic starter

did you try to manually set your mk2 console for main outputs and monitoring in VDJ? 1&2 should be master and 3&4 should be monitoring. VDJ/Config/Soundcards

16 Answers

Hello hugoqueiros,

Have you VirtualDJ DJC 4 or VirtualDJ Pro 4?

16 Answers
Topic starter

Virtual DJ 4.3 on Mac it require this audio setup

More info into my VDJ blog http://www.virtualdj.com/blog/cioce/

16 Answers
Topic starter

cioce

io sto suonando ancora con la tua skin della 3.4

memorabile

non usando il video mix io mi trovo da dio...

16 Answers
Topic starter

hello! I have an Hercules MkII and a MacBook and I use the traktor DJ studio 3 and the line oh headphones work realy good,,, but when I use the virtual Dj 4.3 the out-put of headphone of the hercules console Mk II don't work!!!! some body knows how can I resolve that???? thank you

Hey! is it possible for you to provide print screens/descriptions of your traktor DJ studio 3 configuration.  I recently bought the RMX and have been having an extremely difficult time with the connection/configuration to Traktor DJ Studio 3.

Thanks so much in advance!

16 Answers

Paul,

There is a step by step document on the Hercules support site that explains how to configure Traktor 3 with the DJ Rmx: 

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=2&fid=28&pid=215&cid=5

Then all you have to do is to load the TKS (Preset) file .

16 Answers
Topic starter

Thanks DJ Phatso!

i really appreciate it.

I went ahead and downloaded the files from the link, started the fix the settings from the manual when I noticed that none of the channels for my input routing setting of my Trator DJ Studio 3 program is recognizing my RMX console.  I checed the usb connection. switched out usb cables & conneced the dj console diectly to my laptop but it still not recognizing the console in input routing.

Does anyone have any idea of what I'm might be doing wrong?  Or maybe my dj console is defective [probably not]?

16 Answers
Topic starter

Can you check in your Rmx control panel what is the midi channel the drivers assigned to your hardware (Select the advanced tab in the cpl) ?

Vince

16 Answers

So basically, you can set the audio Outputs but not the Inputs ? 

Usually, there is a reason why you wouldn't be able to select the inputs, and it varies depending  if your are on MAC or PC

MAC: 

in Soundcard > Audio Device, make sure your selected Hercules DJ Console Rmx Aggregate, and not just Hercules DJ Console Rmx.

PC

before launching Traktor, in the RMX Control Panel, be sure to select ASIO, otherwise you will be in WDM mode, which only allows a stereo output and no input. Once you are in Traktor, in  Soundcard > Audio Device , be sure to select Hercules DJ Console Rmx ASIO.

Now, assuming that you had followed the instructions of the document, and that the settings were done correctly, do you have any other music software with which you could try a similar configuration ? 

16 Answers
Topic starter

Thanks for the help DJ Phatso!... really appreciate it.
Now all I have to do is figure out why Traktor wont allow me the backspin the file with the jogwheel [even though Traktor's setting is set to vinyl.  But I'm almost there so thanks again!

-PO

16 Answers
Page 1 / 3