SUBJECTS >FORUM IT> SOFTWARE > Aiuto Hercules DJ Control AIR
Back to the topics REPLY

Aiuto Hercules DJ Control AIR

Alessio26

1 Messages
Posted on 04/04/12 at 15:00:40
Italy
  • DJ Control AIR
Ciao a tutti. Ho comprato pochi giorni fa Hercules DJ Control Air ma ho un problema grosso. Ho un iMac con OS X Lion. Ho installato i driver e successivamente Djuced; ho seguito passo passo ciò che dovevo fare. Ma quando vado a utilizzare Djuced è come se non avessi collegato il controller, perchè non riesco a utilizzarla, nessun comando. Ma l'icona MIDI in alto a destra lampeggia appena schiaccio un comando sul controller. Non so come risolvere il problema.. Vorrei utilizzarla.

Victo

815 Messages
Posted on 04/04/12 at 15:19:25
France
  • P32 DJ
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • Djuced®
  • Serato®
  • Traktor®
  • Ableton Live®
Hi Alessio26,

1/ Please be sure to install DJUCED on an administrator account. Then try again.
If it's not working, go to step 2/ .

2/ I thinks it's a MAC autorisations issue.(sometimes appends with a "MAC transferred account").

Please go to "Applications" folder, then Right Click on DJUCED then "Show Package Contents".

Inside the package, go to "Contents" => "MacOS", and tell me if the "midi" folder got a "no entry" sign.

If it's the case and if If you have an admin account you should be able to right click on the "MacOS" folder and select get info.
At the bottom should be a privileges and permissions tab, unlock it and provide your admin password. Select read write privileges for your account and from the gear icon at the bottom select apply to all enclosing items
That should give you access to all the containing files and folders

Please let me know if it worked.