Notifications
Clear all

hercules dj console rmx no signal and no lights

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi 
yesterday i plugged in my console everything was perfect i mixed for 15 minutes it was clean after that i noticed that the table was no longer responding but there were still lights after not even 1 minute the lights began to flash quickly as if it was bugging so i unplugged it and plugged it back in and since no light and no signal from the console please help me!
thanks

yesterday i plugged in my console everything was perfect i mixed for 15 minutes it was clean after that i noticed that the table was no longer responding but there were still lights after not even 1 minute the lights began to flash quickly as if it was bugging so i unplugged it and plugged it back in and since no light and no signal from the console please help me!

Hello,

Welcome on the forum.

It may be a timing error on the USB.
3 suggestions:
- try another USB port, and try to boot the PC with the DJ Console Rmx already connected
- replace the USB cable with a shorter (1m) USB 2 cable (but not a thinner USB cable). DJ Console Rmx included cable was close to 1.5m long so it is becoming  too long for today's USB standards
- connect a USB hub powered by a power adapter between the computer and DJ Console Rmx.

It would help if you could complete your profile in in "My Space"> "My Profile" http://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/informations/ .

- In "Hercules equipment in use", please check your Dj controller, DJ Console Rmx,
  - In "Software in use", check your DJ software, Traktor
  - In "Describe your equipment": describe your computer brand and model, CPU, quantity of RAM, type of USB port, version of Windows or macOS, version of DJConsole Series driver package,
since it is unlikely you receive an adequate technical answer if you provide no information on your technical environment.