Clear all

hercules dj control air

11 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi!
i got this mixtable for my birthday nd i installed everything
only i run into the broblem that i cant et sound out of my pc.
is it possible that my mixtable causes this issue or is it my computer??

greetzz dj scramble

By default, DJUCED will use the DJ Control AIR integrated soundcard, which is obviously more appropriate than your computer's soundcard. Your speakers should be connected to the output on the back of the AIR.

You could select your computer's soundcard in DJUCED's audio configuration menu.

Topic starter

Is Djuced available to download somewhere? My laptop doesn't have optical drive.

EDIT: There's a little unboxing video and some size comparison.

The jog wheels aren't working correctly though. It's only possible to stop track by pushing jog, but nothing else happens. When the deck isn't playing I'm not able to browse track or choose the right place for cue.

It is possible to decrease/increase the track speed by turning jog, but it's way too slow at the fastest setting. You really can't keep up with other track without properly configured autosync. It's also too easy to push the plate for scratching, even if you are just trying to speed up the deck bit.

Topic starter

thnx for your tips it helped its working now

greetzz from holland

DJ Scramble

Topic starter

In what country is the DJ COntrol AIR being sold? I live in the US and have one in preorder since November, but I am still waiting for the release.

Topic starter

i want by one of dj hercules control air,please introduce me how good this controler?
thanks

Topic starter

Hi I have a problem and would like to help. When I'm playing with my DJ CONTROL AIR, the sound that came out of the boxes is an ugly sound, with noise and snapped. Does any problem with drives? sound card?

Thiago Perrut

Topic starter

Try to increase the ASIO buffer in the hercules DJ Control Panel.

What's your computer's configuration ?

Topic starter

mine will play music but every minute or two the music will cut out and make a weird screech noise then go back to the music

Audiotor,

It looks like a CPU or USB bus power limit: try
1- stopping all background programs,
2- if you are in Windows
a- disable the wifi on your computer,
b- make sure sure the power setting is not set on "Power Saving",
c- disable the power saving on the USB bus
- right click on My Computer > Properties > Device Manager
- Develop USB controller paragraph
- right click in the first line USB Root Hub and go to properties > tab Power Management > disable the check "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save energy"
- repeat this last operation on all the USB ports on this computer.

PS: One should ALWAYS precise in one's profile > equipment description:
- the computer configuration (laptop/desktop, CPU, RAM),
- the Windows or Mac version (for example Windows 7 64-bit Service Pack 1)
95% of computer DJing issues are computer related, so if one don't provide this information, you cannot get technical help.

Topic starter

donde puedo bajarme manual en español de hercules air o dj juced, soy nuevo en el tema y realmente mucho no entiendo, si alguien me puede ayudar se lo agradeceria mucho 
marcelo 

Topic starter

como puedo utisar el dj virtual con el controlador hercules air