Notifications
Clear all

song analyze symbol is not showing in the djuced 4.1 version software

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello all,

i would like to inform you all that, im unable to see the song "analyze" symbol after i analyze the complete songss folder.due to this im little confused whether tracks got analyzed or not. but djuced software is showing the correct "bpm" and "key" .

note, usually i keep my songs folder on desktop, and in djuced software ill analyze this complete folder. therefore i could see the correct bpm and key, but i cant see the song "analyze" symbol.

later, i tohught that to saving files in desktop could have the problem, so later i kept the songs folder in "comupter drive(e)" but still im getting same problem. i also even follwed the "video tutorial" which is availabe in youtube but no use.

kindly let me know how to resolve this problem. 

regards,
surendra

Hello,

I do not understand the nature of your problem, please precise:
- if in Djuced browser you can read the track BPM figure, key and energy number, it has been analyzed, and it requires no new analyze,
- if in Djuced browser a track has a BPM figure but no Energy number, it has been analyzed in an older version of Djuced and requires to be re-analyzed
- if a track shows no BPM figure, it has never been analyzed and requires to be analyzed.