problema preascolto...

Notifications
Clear all

problema preascolto in cuffia

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

salve ho appena acquistato una console hercules dj instinct p8, ma non riesco ad impostare il preascolto in cuffia

premetto che:

-le casse le ho collegate al pc fisso perchè non posso fare altrimenti visto che sono alimentate tramite un amplificatore

collegato tramite aux al pc

-il software (djuced 40 è aggiornato all ultima versione)

- ho una scheda madre da gaming ( costo circa 300 euro) con vari slot per il jack delle cuffie ma purtroppo i famosi canali 3e 4 non vanno

o sento solo casse o solo le cuffie o entrambe sullo stesso canale ( non so se ho spiegato bene)

Hello Andree,
Please use Djuced 40 3.6.9.
Go in Settings > Audio
- In the field labelled Audio Device, select "DJControl Instinct P8" (ASIO or WASAPI, as you wish)
- In the field Output, Master, select "Output 1&2"
- In the field Output, Headphones, select "Output 3&4"
AND check the button "Send MASTER to computer speakers", so that the master is played in your speakers even if they are not connected to DJControl Instinct P8.
Topic starter

the problem has not been resolved. in the same channel you hear both in headphones and speakers. the headphones where they should be inserted in the PC or in the console?

Hello,
The speakers should be connected to the PC.
The headphones should be connected to DJControl Instinct Headphones output, on front.

Topic starter

the problem has not been solved in the set channel you hear both the headset and the speaker. Could it be a console problem?

Hello,
1) Please make sure the Cue to mix setting in Djuced 40 is set on Cue: if it is set between Cue & mix, it is normal you hear both the preview and the mix in the headphones.
2) Please complete your profile on "My Space"> "My Profile"
https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/informations/
You have 3 fields to list your equipment:
- In "Hercules equipment in use", please check your Dj controller, DJControl Instinct P8
- In "Software in use", check your DJ software, Djuced
- In "Describe your equipment": describe your computer brand and model, CPU, quantity of RAM, version of Windows or Mac OS, version of DJConsole Series driver package, version of DJ software (Djuced 40 3.6.9).
Topic starter

Salve, mi sono appena iscritto e sto riscontrando problemi simili... ho una hercules djcontrol instict con djuced 18 v 1.0.104 e non sta funzionando il preascolto, cioè metto le cuffie nel jack della console ma è come se non le avessi messe. Tutto il resto funziona ma quando vado per provare il preascolto c'è il silenzio assoluto. Non vorrei si fosse rotta l'entrata jack, vi prego aiutatemi non so suonare senza!!

Hello Luca,

I have posted an answer on 
https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/forum/it-Features/022413/?start=0
Please do not double post, 1 post is enough for 1 issue.
Once you have read and answered to the other post, I will delete this message as double posting is the ruin of any forum (posting in 2 discussions means the answer will not be in the discussion you read, and the information will not be complete anywhere).