hercules jog vision...

Notifications
Clear all

hercules jog vision vinyl not working properly

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i have a hercules jog vison ; on vinyl mode on its right platter it only stops when i try to scratch and also bend mode is not working ; i already tested it on serato dj  , serato dj pro , virtual dj 8 and traktor scratch pro with all same result ; i am well knowned technician of any dj controllers here in the philippines so i already tried to test and troubleshoot those parts ( resistors , capacitors , transistors , sensors , groundings ) that might cause the problem but i find all parts with no damage ; i also tried to replace the platter from deck to another deck still same behvaiour ; tried to update its firmware but also the same result ; so the last thing is to reset its firmware - can someone help me how to master reset its firmware ?

in case i am using a macbook pro with el sierra , yosemite and bootcamp windows 10 pro 64bit .

Hello,

The platter touch detection is not firmware related, it is hardware (if it was firmware, none of your platters would detect the touch).
So I can send you a guide showing what to check in the jogvision assembling, please accept my invitation here.