jogvision cutting o...

Notifications
Clear all

jogvision cutting out

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i have a hercules jogvision which keeps cutting out during playing, have tried opening manula update and getting an error code fffffxa (or something) 

Topic starter

should have said its using an MacBook air

Hello Jameskane,

A) As you meet a technical problem, please fill your profile in clicking on "My Space"> "My Profile"
https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/informations/

You have 3 fields to list your equipment:
- In "Hercules equipment in use", please check your Dj controller: DJControl Jogvision,
- In "Software in use", check your DJ software, for example Serato
- In "Describe your equipment": describe your computer model (in About this Mac, macOS tells you the Mac model, for example "13-inch, 2017") , CPU, quantity of RAM, version of macOS, version of DJConsole Series driver package (as DJSeriesInstall 5.99s) , version of DJ software (as Serato DJ Lite 1.0.1).

B) Please describe exactly and precisely what occurs:
"keeps cutting out during playing" : please imagine we do not hear or see what occurs, so you must be as detailed as possible, and describe EVERYTHING:

1) Do you mean
a - all backlights on Jogvision stops?
b - the DJ software (please write the name and version of the DJ software) freezes?
c - the music stops?
d - the music keeps on playing but with crackles and dropouts?
e - something else, and please describe

2) What were you doing when the problem occurs?
a - Nothing, the music was playing from tracks, and it occurs at a moment you were not touching the computer or Jogvision
b - You were loading new tracks,
c - You were doing something else, please precise.

3) What is the connections to your computer?
a - Have you disabled the wifi: if you did not, please try disabling Wifi (click on Wifi logo in the top bar and select "Turn Wi-Fi Off"?
b - Is your computer disconnected from the internet while playing? Have you tried di
c - Is the music you play stored on the computer hard drive or on a USB storage?
d - Is your Jogvision connected directly to your computer or to a USB hub? If yes, what is the brand and model name of this USB hub?
e - have you tried connecting your Jogvision to the other USB port of your computer?
f - Is your computer connected to its power adapter?

C) I do not think your issue is related to the firmware.
I suspect your error message comes from your using an update process which is not made for DJControl Jogvision.
To check if you have the last firmware, go in Application > DJHERCULESMIX > DJSeries > DJJogV > ControlPanel
and run DJJogvControlPanel.app.
Go in the About tab, and check the line Firmware: if you read V2.60, your firmware is up to date.

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Tableau Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;