help something wron...

Notifications
Clear all

help something wrong with my hercules s series board.

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi so my hercules s series board has been acting weird the left slider was working fine before but now when i open virtual dj 8 it shows that the slider is down half way and when i move the slider up and down it just stays the same on the software. also, ive used djuced and it doesnt recognize the slider. please help thanks!

Hello,

If the fader is not working with any DJ software, it probably means the taper is defective after getting dust upon the sensor band, the taper.
So you should try:
1) remove the cap on the volume fader
2) Put your DJ Control S Series updside down
3) clean the nozzle of your vacum cleaner
4) place the (clean) nozzle of the vacuum cleaner over below the fader slot and switch the vacuum cleaner on, to try to remove the dust in the fader
5) If if does not work, try to blow on the taper without touching it in taking a
- a small air blower as this type
https://www.amazon.com/Pixel-Cleaning-Screens-Photographic-Equipment/dp/B01D9OXY6K

and if the nozle is too large to pass it the fader slot, add a drinking straw on the air blower
- do not blow directy with your mouth + straw as your breathing makes the air too wet,
- avoid touching the fader in the DJ controller with your straw as removing the taper contact would kill the fader.