dj controller air +

Notifications
Clear all

dj controller air +

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i have an issue, my controller air+ doesnt work, when i insert the usb cable the pc shows a message that says " the usb port can not supply the amount of energy to the device to operate" i tried in others pc´s and the error still show, also i used other cable and updated dj uced to the lastest upgrades, i use windows 10 but now i don´t know what have to do, could you help me?

Hello,

1) As you meet a technical problem, please fill your profile in clicking on "My Space"> "My Profile"
http://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/informations/
You have 3 fields to list your equipment:
- In "Hercules equipment in use", please check your Dj controller, DJControl AirPlus,
- In "Software in use", check your DJ software, Djuced,
- In "Describe your equipment": describe your computer brand and model, CPU, quantity of RAM, version of Windows (for example Windows 10 64-bit), version of DJConsole Series driver package (for example 2016_HDJS_1), version of DJ software (for example Djuced 40 3.1.3).

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Tableau Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";
mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}

2) Regarding the error message, please confirm if the error message is exactly

Precise what are the other USB devices connected.
Have you made the test of connecting DJControl Air after removing all other USB devices (I had once this isse and it was because the mouse was defective (there was an electric short cut in the mouse, it worked as a mouse but took thepower form all USB ports).
Have you made the test to connect the DJControl AirPlus without connecting the headphones and microphone on DJControl AirPlus?
Please describe exactly the other PC(s) you have tested.