hercules dj control...

Notifications
Clear all

hercules dj control instinct mapping with traktor

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello guys. ive recently got this console and it comes with djuced 18 which is an awful program, it loads tracks so slow unlike traktor or virtual dj. can anyone guide me to mapping it with traktor pro 2 or if not possible, with virtual dj 8? i also cant find the dj control panel for my console

Hello,

1) If you meet any technical problem, please fill your profile in clicking on "My Space"> "My Profile" http://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/informations /.
You have 3 fields to list your equipment:
- In "Hercules equipment in use", please check your Dj controller, DJControl Instinct,
- In "Software in use", check your DJ software,
- In "Describe your equipment": describe your computer brand and model, CPU, quantity of RAM, version of Windows or Mac OS, version of DJConsole Series driver package (is it 2016_HDJS_1), version of DJjuced 18 (is it 1.0.102?).

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Tableau Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";
mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}

2) As you denigrate Djuced 18 instead of explaining in details the computer configuration, the symptoms to solve your technical issue, I am not sure which DJ software will work for you.
So VirtualDJ Pro 8 includes natively the DJControl Instinct mapping, and Traktor mapping is here, in the MIDI mapping section.
Another option is to find someone able to read and understand the computer guidelines here, to adjust your computer setting and solve your problem: Djuced 18 is not slow to load tracks, so if it is slow on your computer, it is either because of a wrong setting.