Notifications
Clear all

microfon noise

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

bonjour und hallo,

habe mir bei ebay eine mk4 gekauft, funktioniert auch alles sehr gut mit meinem laptop.
mein problem ist der mikrofoneingang.
wenn ich das mikro anschalte knackt es und ich habe störgeräusche (surren).
außerdem kratzt es wenn ich den klinkenstecker nur leicht bewege.
es ist ein unsymmetrischer stecker.
mit einem symmetrischen anschluss habe ich 4 volt gleichspannung auf pin2 (ring) gemessen.
ist das normal (speisung für spez. mikros)?
das problem mit den störgeräuschen und dem knacken beim mikrofon ein- und ausschalten bleibt aber weiterhin.

my problem is the microphone input. when i turn on the micro cracks it and i have noise (humming).
with a symmetrical connection i have 4 volts dc on pin 2 (ring) measured. is this normal (power for spec. mikros)?

andi lametta

Hello Andi,

1) The noise while you are turning the microphone volume knob is normal (the isolation of the volume is not great), but the humming while you have stopped turning is probably not normal (it depends on your expectation of quality).
Please precise your microphone brand and model.

2) I do not understand what you mean with the symmetrical connection: Mk4 microphone input is not symmetrical, it is a TS (Tip-Sleeve) connector (there is not R for ring).

Topic starter

Hi Maxdjack,
the noise is also present in microphone volume knob is closed. The noise goes on when i press the microfon-talkover-button and crack on - crack of.
I hope my English is understandable.

Hello Andi,

I send you a message in the private message area.

Topic starter

One problem has been solved. The Noise: Bad ground on usb cable was the reasen why.

Hello,

What is/are the remaining problem(s) if the noise is solved?

Topic starter

The crack when Talkoverswitch mic on off
Do you have an wiring diagram from the analogboard? The Frontboard (Mic/HP) is ok.

Hello,

The "pop" sound when switching on the Mix On/Off button is perfectly normal considering it activates a streaming mixed directly on the audio output.
The workaround solution is to switch the Mic On/Off button always On (when the speakers are off) : it is the way on Numark and Pioneer DDJ controllers , they have no Mic On/Off button, so the mic input is always on.