hercules rmx proble...

Notifications
Clear all

hercules rmx problem

14 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

good day  when i connect the console to my laptop the mic button urns on and stays   like that  for a while then  goes out  and the controler does not work  but the computer detects it 

Hello,

Please complete your profile here as getting an efficient technical help on a forum requires that you describe your computer technical configuration so in:
  - Hercules equipment in use: check DJ Console Rmx
  - Software in use: check your DJ software
  -Describe your equipment field: precise your computer brand and model, CPU, RAM, operating system (for example is it Windows 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit), precise your DJConsole driver package, and your release of your DJ software.

If you don't describe your operating system, your computer and your DJ Console Rmx driver, you are in the situation of person in pain seeking a medical treatment without describing the illness to the physician: it does not work.

Topic starter

done the profile

Hello,

Please precise if you are in Windows 8 or Windows 8.1, and which DJ Console Series driver you use (you can read it in the control panel: About panel).

Topic starter
windows 8.1 

DJSeries Package: 4.HDJS.2015
--->DJSeries DETECTED, SUPPORT TrayBar Agent.
DJSeries2 Package: 4.HDJS.2015

Hello,

Please open the Device Manager: Press on Win+X key: you get the power user menu, select Device Manager in the list just after System.
In the Device Manager, check if you find the Serie called DJHerculesMix or Hercules DJ Devices.

Develop this group and check if it includes, with no exclamation mark:
- Hercules DJ Console Rmx ASIO
- Hercules DJ Console Rmx Bulk
- Hercules DJ Console Rmx MIDI.
Do you get the same group with the same contents?

Topic starter

Hello,

I suppose either DJ Console Rmx is not fully powered, or its driver is not fully installed, or some of its ressources is not accessible, or its firmware was not fully updated.
Please open DJ Console Rmx CPL (control panel) and go at the About tab.
Check if you see the same figures as here:
Package     4.HDJS.2015
Firmware    1.0.3.32
Driver         6.1.9.0
MIDI Map    Custom
DJ API         2.0.28.2
CPL             2.0.14.2

Topic starter

Topic starter

it seems the firmware  1.0.0.31

Hello,

Have you access to another Windows computer which has not Windows 8.1, and have you a USB hub with a power supply?

Topic starter

I have one with xp and another one with windows 7  don't have a usb powered hub

Hello,

I really suggest trying to find a USB hub with a power adapter prior to updating DJ Console Rmx firmware: if the USB bus power is not high enough on your computer, you may break your DJ Console Rmx when trying to update the firmware, and if it is broken, it cannot be flashed by the USB port afterwards.

Topic starter

Good Morning.
Understand,I'll get it what's the proper procedure?
Regards  

Hello,

The process I would recommand would be.
1) Connect the USB hub to the Windows 7 computer.
2) Install last driver for DJ Console Rmx on the Windows 7 computer.
3) And when asked to connect DJ Console Rmx, connect it to the powered USB hub.

I am not 100% sure the USB hub is necessary, but as you met a firmware update problem once, stabilizing the power supply prior to reflashing your Rmx firmware would be safer.