SUBJECTS >FORUM DE> ERSTE SCHRIITE BEIM COMPUTER DJING > Amnfänger mit Problemen
Back to the topics REPLY

Amnfänger mit Problemen

DJNinoDe

2 Messages
Posted on 01/08/18 at 07:56:54
Germany
  • DJControl Instinct S Series
  • Djuced®
Moin Leute,

ich habe zu Weihnachten den Controler Instinct S ; DJUCED 18 bekommen.
Nun hatte ich letztens das Problem das sich das Programm und oder der Controler beim herraussuchen von Titeln aufgehangen hat, es hat erst alles super geklappt und mit einmal tauchte diese Problem auf. 
Nach ein paar sec. bis min. lief wieder alles normal und irgendwann hatte ich das problem wieder.
Insgesamt hatte ich das Problem am abend so bis zu drei mal. 
Oder liegt es vlt an meinem Laptop ???? 
Zudem hatte ich dann noch das Problem eine Playlist an zu legen.
Playlist erstellen klappt allerdingst finde ich die Playlist erst dann unter dem Playlistordner wenn ich DJUCED 18 neu gestarte habe.
Über Hilfe würde ich mich sehr freuen 

LG 

User Experience Team

452 Messages
Posted on 01/08/18 at 12:47:39
Canada
  • P32 DJ
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • DJControl Air+
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced®
  • VirtualDJ®
  • Serato®
  • Traktor®
Hello DJNinoDe,

1) Please complete your profile in Mein Raum > Profil >
a) in BENUTZTES HERCULES EQUIPMENT, please check the line DJControl Instinct
b) in BENUTZTE SOFTWARE, please check Djuced.
c) in BESCHREIBEN SIE IHR EQUIPMENT, please describe your computer: brand, model, processor, RAM.

2) The issue you describe may come from a lack of CPU power or from your using a USB key.
Please confirm you do not connect a USB key to your computer while DJing. You can use a USB hard drive, but you must not use a USB key while you mix, as it may take a tremendous CPU time.
To optimize your computer, please read the guidelines here
https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/de/blog/tech-tips/optimize-your-wind ows-computer-for-djing/

DJNinoDe

2 Messages
Posted on 01/09/18 at 18:31:59
Germany
  • DJControl Instinct S Series
  • Djuced®
....und das Problem mit der Playlist ???

User Experience Team

452 Messages
Posted on 01/09/18 at 18:57:05
Canada
  • P32 DJ
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • DJControl Air+
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced®
  • VirtualDJ®
  • Serato®
  • Traktor®
Hello,

Today, I do not know an efficient way to keep a constant ranking in Djuced 18 playlist.

My way to go around this limit is to display the comment field in the browser, and to type a number (from 0001 to 9999) in this field: so that my number is the ranking of the song in the playlist.

In use, if I want to rank a song between 2 songs and if I do not want to re-index the other songs, and if I have no free figure between 2, I add a letter afterwards (for example if my list has a song ranked 0006 and a song ranked 0007, and I want to rank a song between, I change the comment of my song in 0006a).
Afterwards, if I want to insert again a track between the song ranked 0006a and 0006b, I can add a figure and comment this track 0006a1, and so on.

This method is a bit gross because
- you do not update the playlist, but the track data itself,
- it does not work with songs read in iTunes playlists (since you cannot change the comments of such songs in Djuced, you must use iTunes to edit the comments),
- if you want to use the same the track in 2 playlist, the rank is duplicated in both the playlist  (for example, if a song is ranked 0006 in playlist A, it is also ranked 0006 in the other playlist B)
but it globally works.