|When performing outside, if you find difficult to read your computer display in daylight, you can invert colours on the screen.|
In Mac OS
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Accessibility.
- Go to the Display section, select "Invert colors".
In Windows (for example in Windows 10)
- Press on the keys Windows and + to call Windows Magnifier.
- You can Zoom in/Zoom Out in Windows magnifier with Windows + and Windows - keys.
- If you see no Magnifier menu, click on the Magnifier icon in Windows task bar to call the menu.
- In Magnifier menu, select Views > Full Screen.
You have inverted your computer display, for example Djuced 40 looks like that:
- Press on 3 keys (Control Alt i) to invert the colours (and press again on Control Alt i to restore normal colours).
instead of looking as usual like this: